I have always liked Labels and the guys in there when i have visited... have gotten a few nice things in my size and for flipping
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2961post #44401 of 514959/7/16 at 10:38ampost #44402 of 514959/7/16 at 10:43ampost #44403 of 514959/7/16 at 11:28ampost #44404 of 514959/7/16 at 12:08pmLast 4 days, 2$ Brioni shirts, Sartoria Partenopea SC(home from the dry cleaners tomorrow), more Brioni shirts and a Canali SC & Clarks beeswax boots_today nothing. I saw a Salvatore Cesarani suit, made in Italy. Not Knowing the name i gave it a "tug" to see if it was canvassed and sounded like duct tape in a mausoleum. Clerk asked if I was ok. B4 and after on the Beeswax boots. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #44405 of 514959/7/16 at 1:32pmpost #44406 of 514959/7/16 at 2:15pmQuote:
What about that moment when you realized you give a shit what they think...
Fuck em and gut their fucking inventory while your at it, who gives a shit? They're not getting you paid.
EDIT: Or as I like to quote whenever applicable, the eternal words of Jay-Z, "What they eat don't make you shit"post #44407 of 514959/7/16 at 2:22pmpost #44408 of 514959/7/16 at 2:24pmpost #44409 of 514959/7/16 at 3:15pmpost #44410 of 514959/7/16 at 3:24pmThread Starter8 suits
all the same brand
approximately $18,000 NWOT for about $12 each.
some with some very unusual customizing lol.
I'm really pissed the CEO one is too small on me.
RL jacket is purple velvet and I am heartbroken its too big on me.
Billy Joel shirt already gone
Anyone know anything about the jeans?
Sulka braces are exceptional.post #44411 of 514959/7/16 at 4:08pmpost #44412 of 514959/7/16 at 4:12pmThread Starterpost #44413 of 514959/7/16 at 4:34pmpost #44414 of 514959/7/16 at 4:35pmpost #44415 of 514959/7/16 at 4:39pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Bahljs
was this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fray-Made-Italy-Spread-Collar-Pale-Blue-Contrast-Collar-White-Stripe-Shirt-17-5-/351820472797?hash=item51ea2261dd:g:sd4AAOSw9NdXv3ah
naw, the guy meant to bid 150 but wound up at 1500. but WTF was the guy under him thinking bidding 1500 too!
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 42 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Robert Geller Officer's Jacket (Black, linen) Size Small 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS16 Navy Paisley Lawn Print Camp Shirt (M) 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Advice on essential shoe care products 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 16 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...