I suspect we'll finally hit a Timmy's later this morning, on our way out of Penticton, BC.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2960post #44386 of 512529/7/16 at 8:31ampost #44387 of 512529/7/16 at 8:32ampost #44388 of 512529/7/16 at 8:35ampost #44389 of 512529/7/16 at 8:45amQuote:
Then they are idiots, their job is to sell something for their customer. Why on earth would they care why you bought it?post #44390 of 512529/7/16 at 8:47amThread StarterQuote:
Im sorry Johnny, I don't remember.Quote:
Fitting here (not thrifted by me, but someone)
Oh yeah, I figured it wouldn't be a problem, I was just wondering if it was cost effective .Quote:
They're doing it wrong. Id be bending over kissing your ass because that means you aren't limited to 1% of the stock that would be for personal consumption, but any and everything.post #44391 of 512529/7/16 at 9:02ampost #44392 of 512529/7/16 at 9:08ampost #44393 of 512529/7/16 at 9:26amQuote:
Just finished the Tommy Tuesday episode...where Tommy Hilfiger comes in and buys a bunch of vintage Tommy Hilfiger...and says they need a separate Tommy section, and not to mix it in "with that Polio" [stuff]... haha!post #44394 of 512529/7/16 at 9:31ampost #44395 of 512529/7/16 at 9:36ampost #44396 of 512529/7/16 at 9:43ampost #44397 of 512529/7/16 at 9:45ampost #44398 of 512529/7/16 at 9:49amThread Starterpost #44399 of 512529/7/16 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
Tilting at windmills? New one. Can you not purchase the same frames again so you don't need to spend for replacement prescription lenses? Cuz buying another pair of glasses seems like a waste of time, just buy the ones you have and you don't have to buy anything else.
Edit: This would have easily been concluded immediately so there must be something I'm missing, so nevermind.
I tried. They're cheap knockoffs and not readily available. They were free with my insurance but I need new regular glasses so I'd rather not burn my 2017 allotment on sunglasses again.Quote:This. It means something plainly high effort and bound to be unsuccessful; a waste of time. I could also have referenced Sisyphus but that would have been off because I haven't done it repeatedly.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Oh yeah, I figured it wouldn't be a problem, I was just wondering if it was cost effective .
They're doing it wrong. Id be bending over kissing your ass because that means you aren't limited to 1% of the stock that would be for personal consumption, but any and everything.
Yes and no. I think they might be less apt to give you a huge bargain and eat into their margin if they realized you were flipping to make one of your own. Especially if they felt you hadn't been honest about it initially. Otherwise though a sale is a sale and their sense is probably that you should pay full boat.post #44400 of 512529/7/16 at 10:00am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 25 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 38 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Stunning $4000 NWT Borrelli Luxury Vintage Charcoal Grey Flannel... 45 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 50 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 58 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 59 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...