All thrifted by me over the summer.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2952post #44266 of 574689/5/16 at 8:37pmpost #44267 of 574689/5/16 at 8:42pmpost #44268 of 574689/5/16 at 8:43pmpost #44269 of 574689/5/16 at 9:27pmpost #44270 of 574689/5/16 at 9:49pmpost #44271 of 574689/6/16 at 3:47ampost #44272 of 574689/6/16 at 6:08amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have trouble storing 5 suits without it taking up too much space, how do you do it?Quote:Originally Posted by GetBlatzed
Thought I'd make a Labor Day backlog post to remind everyone.... Winter is coming.
All thrifted by me over the summer. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Brilliantpost #44273 of 574689/6/16 at 6:12ampost #44274 of 574689/6/16 at 6:17am@nataku sadly yes its for real. EBTH used to be local, and there were a few deals sprinkled in, but they just hit the jackpot on investment, and now they're nation wide and everything goes for retail+. Most people just get stuck in the bidding aspect and buy crap for outrageous prices. Used couch? that'll be 1000 dollars please.post #44275 of 574689/6/16 at 6:47ampost #44276 of 574689/6/16 at 6:54am
Vilebrequins are boss, love mine, and each pair is limited + one of a kind, never made again, making each design rare, thus all the makings for a solid secondary market.....except are you allowed to flip used swimwear on eBay? I'm pretty sure you aren't but they of course need to find the listing first to take it down.... when there were gay men using ebay as essentially their own version of those Chinese vending machines except making like 400 bucks on a pair of old socks, eBay stepped in and changed what is allowed and not and I think anything worn skin to skin beneath the belt didn't make the cut....maybe I'm wrong here...post #44277 of 574689/6/16 at 7:03ampost #44278 of 574689/6/16 at 7:06am
Had one of my better weekends here in CLE so far. I did not have high expectations for the weekend because all the "flippers" would be out but I came up pretty well.
Nothing available unless noted.
Started off by making my first ever homemade salsa. Turned out bomb.com.
Then started the whole weekend out with these which fit me surprisingly well. Found them with a broken zipper. Luckily my coworker is a seamstress on the side so that worked out well.
I really want to try to focus on generic crew necks like this since I wear mostly vintage runners on foot, I feel it'll go well. For some reason I love this thing.
This is sweet.
I'm sure this isn't "the Polo we're looking for" but the branding is just right for me and I love dark green.
What do you call this? Raw edges or something?
I'm too unsure if this is a thing but this is amazing. Is this a specific pattern that has a name? Super solid, no holes, vintage, wool, and I tried to capture how awesome the speckling is but I have 0 natural light in my apt. Hi Winter. Available.
No cashmere left behind? Available.
Jesus I love this thing. I had a prelim. PM set up for @SpooPoker looking to inquire on the (white?) one he recently found AND an eBay search saved, both of which can be deleted now. I am not sure what attracts me to this piece so much but I love the versatility of it and how many pairs of sneakers I can rock it with.
This thing is awesome. I don't know what it is or how old it is but I love it. Anyone know how old it may be?
Finally had a decent little tie haul:
For some reason, these random shop ties always feel so well made.
I LOVE this one. Would this be ancient madder?
I picked this up because it was $2.50, but I doubt I'll ever wear it. What would you wear with this?
This Polo tie is by far better constructed, better feeling, and lays better than the two Riccis above. IDK what is is about it but this tie but it is very well made for RLBL. Can I assume all made in Italy ones are as such. The color, pattern, weight, it's all there for me.
Everything checks out for me on this one. For $2, why not?
Size 2.5C. 50% off put them at... $2.50. Already offered them to my coworker who is too pumped to give them to his little one.
And that's a wrap for 50% off day. Pretty solid weekend and I'm pumped about some of those finds.post #44279 of 574689/6/16 at 7:12amThread Starterpost #44280 of 574689/6/16 at 7:13am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 14 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Gianni Volpe - Naples 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway