That is EXACTLY what I am doing today as a Labor Day project haha!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:08 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2951post #44251 of 478789/5/16 at 2:49pmpost #44252 of 478789/5/16 at 4:10pm
Does anyone else walk down the aisles wanting to punch Al Flusser in the nose? Or do a Suplex to Geoff Beene? Or tomahawk chop George? Or a running powerslam to Sean John and Al Nipon? I do. Usually after seeing their name every 100th time or so in between sightings of real men. Men like Ralph, Edward, John, or Kit.post #44253 of 478789/5/16 at 4:17pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Pierson v Post
Does anyone else walk down the aisles wanting to punch Al Flusser in the nose? Or do a Suplex to Geoff Beene? Or tomahawk chop George? Or a running powerslam to Sean John and Al Nipon? I do. Usually after seeing their name every 100th time or so in between sightings of real men. Men like Ralph, Edward, John, or Kit.
I want to tell Coldwater Creek to go jump in a lake.post #44254 of 478789/5/16 at 4:19pm
i used to get super tweaked when i ran across the purple script Diddy. i'm over it tho.
the thing that will never ever cease to grind my gears are "American such-and-such" and there's like stars and stripes on the label but when you look at the tag it's all made in the people's republic of China. nothing against the Chinese but be honest.post #44255 of 478789/5/16 at 4:42pmpost #44256 of 478789/5/16 at 5:23pmpost #44257 of 478789/5/16 at 5:54pmpost #44258 of 478789/5/16 at 6:11pmOff-topic (kind of), but is this for real? A bunch of common, un-graded/inspected $1-$4 records selling for $400?! Who is buying this stuff...
https://www.ebth.com/items/2331586-record-collectionpost #44259 of 478789/5/16 at 7:29pmSavers was 50% off today, so I ran in just before closing. Wife was with me, but refuses to shop so stayed in the car.
I was glad to stop...
Chester Barrie for Barney's... DB navy pinstripe. Full suit, not even a hunt for the pants Needs only a small repair
Couple of shirts that are freshly dry cleaned... New Canali and Bill's Khakis
Some ties and a brooks brothers leather Italian belt... Pays for dinner and then some.post #44260 of 478789/5/16 at 7:33pmpost #44261 of 478789/5/16 at 7:39pmpost #44262 of 478789/5/16 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #44263 of 478789/5/16 at 7:48pmpost #44264 of 478789/5/16 at 8:00pm
A few things from this weekend:
Tralfalfgar black belt, Tralfalgar brown belt, Allen Edmonds oxblood belt, Tralfalgar braces.
Allen Edmonds Wilberts that had been there so long, they were half-off. They're a little beat up, but Wilberts are supposed to be. Good for long walks in the upcoming 9 months of cold rain until next summer rolls around.
Allen Edmonds Cole penny loafers in oxblood. These might be in heavy rotation.
Pop on Gucci. Tag looks like the ones I've seen here before. It would be awesome if it was Tom Ford era but I'm guessing it predates him.
First Vineyard Vines ties I've found that I would actually be willing to wear.
Thrift fit. Shirt is Gant, made in Portugal. Suit is H. Freeman and Son. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on wearing the two together, I just thrifted them both the same day. This isn the second suit I've successfully reunited, which made me come to the unfortunate realization that the really nice H. Freeman and Son "sport coat" I found a while back probably had matching pants if I had just looked for them.
Jacket waist will need to be taken in, but the shoulders and sleeves look OK. The pants will need to be let out an inch to accommodate my stilt legs but that's always the case. There's enough material in the hem that I don't think it will be a problem. It doesn't show up that well in this photo but the suit is navy with blood-red windowpaning. It's not as nice as the Zegna su misura that was sadly a little to big for me, but it will provide a much-needed upgrade to the Jones New York suits left over from when I didn't know any better.post #44265 of 478789/5/16 at 8:26pmHeart skipped a beat when I saw these today...
Ended up being one of 7 pairs of Been Had, not bad.
Possible best find is this super old t-shirt. Never seen another like it.
I'm almost 100% sure it's John Lennon, a rough illustration of this classic photo of him with his Rickenbocker.
It was stained AF when I got it, but did the treatment on it and it's definitely come back to life. I'm going to have to do some more research.
Also, I miss the old Kanye.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Leather or rubber soles? 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Septieme Largeur footwear - Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...