Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2946post #44177 of 509989/3/16 at 4:02pm
Can I get an authenticity check on a few things, first?
LV ties - not sure on these, leaning more towards real than fake, but I almost never see them so not sure (EDIT - the one on the right, not so sure now - weird spacing on the label in the pic)...eh, one on the left looks suspect now too...
And this hat - pretty sure this is fugazi:
And the rest:
New without box Baltimora's, then I notice when I get home that both zippers are broken (missing the zipper pulls). FML. Probably get them fixed since they were cheap enough.
1995 MIUSA NOS NWT.
J Wall Boost Primeknit glow-in-the-dark, NWOB.
This is so choice - thought it was cashmere or a cash blend, wool is that soft.
Appears NWOT, unless some doof wore it with the sleeve tag still on, and threads hanging from the rear vent.
This thing is fricking gorgeous.
Palazzo's.post #44178 of 509989/3/16 at 4:12pmThread StarterI usually despise going out on holiday weekends but I woke up with the itch, my wife had the itch, and my kid was cooperating, so off we went.
all from today. All short sleeve and sleeveless tops were $0.99c, so got me a set of classic polos and the ones that are too big are for my dad. Cant beat that.
Burberry mac is ultra recent.
The oddball at the end, shown with dachshund for reference in size, I saw at an estate sale and thought was cool. So I slip it to my daughter, told her to hold it under her arm when we go pay. They had some ridiculous prices for designer stuff, so I thought I would give the kid angle a roll. The Burberry mac was at the same place, I get to the checkout and ask how much it was and I thought she said $50, so I said I would take it. Then she says "No, I said $250". I said oh no no no. Keep it, but how much is this doll for my kid? She says $5. I say OK, Ill just take that. She says make me an offer on the Burberry. I say well, $50. She says meet me at $150, I say, heres the $5 for the doll, don't worry about it. She says, gimme the $50 and have a great weekend .
anyway, apparently this thing is super fucking rare and google isn't giving me much, but I'm feeling alright about it with those two listings that are up and that one blurb on the teddy bear blog that I found.post #44179 of 509989/3/16 at 4:15pmThread Starterpost #44180 of 509989/3/16 at 4:24pmpost #44181 of 509989/3/16 at 4:27pmQuote:
Thanks mang! Got the ties at the same shop and when I saw the weird spacing on one I started to suspect the other. Nice to know at least 1 is real. The hat, was pretty sure fake but took a flyer.
Yeah those Palazzos. Sickness...but they had a sign on them "retails for $xxxx" and marked them up. Still soup in the bowl for flippage tho.
Your haul was pretty sick.
Please tell me you got the 2nd check I sent (#forbrian) - to the shop this time.post #44182 of 509989/3/16 at 4:29pmThread Starterpost #44183 of 509989/3/16 at 4:53pmpost #44184 of 509989/3/16 at 5:06pmpost #44185 of 509989/3/16 at 5:10pmpost #44186 of 509989/3/16 at 5:11pmpost #44187 of 509989/3/16 at 5:26pmpost #44188 of 509989/3/16 at 5:39pmQuote:
The term you're looking for to describe the spacing between letters is kerning.post #44189 of 509989/3/16 at 6:03pm
Killed me today to leave a mainline Isaia base S suit jacket, unable to find the pants. I know goddam well they had to be in the store, somewhere (it was the type of store where jackets don't come in without pants, if it was originally a suit). Unless some bozo walked off with the pants and didn't check the jackets. Grr.post #44190 of 509989/3/16 at 6:23pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 38 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 49 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 59 minutes ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway