Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2939post #44071 of 603449/1/16 at 7:48pmpost #44072 of 603449/1/16 at 7:50pmpost #44073 of 603449/1/16 at 7:54pmQuote:
Definitely. Those military issue shawl collar mackinaws bring in pretty good money. OD green, right? Might be my eyes or my monitor adjustments, but that looks more tan/brown. I've only seen this style in OD green. If that were several sizes bigger, I would be all over that!Quote:
I don't think those Nike's are a huge home run, but still a great buy at $10. Had a Schott down jacket like that awhile back. Great stuff, but I kept it because as I recall, it didn't sell as well as their leather offerings. The thing was like that snowsuit from A Christmas Story. That thing was great in below 0 temps. Any warmer and you'd be cooking in it. Sadly it met it's fate when it snagged on a nail.post #44074 of 603449/1/16 at 8:28pm
Contrary to popular belief, I am actually quite a nice person, and in efforts of proving so, for all those who do not have a Physical Bloomingdales, I peeped the Website and applied the 60% off to the already discounted Sale items and most of it's still shit (ex. Moncler from 2.5k to 1.5k etc..) but there are a few highlights that may peak a few interests out there....
I RECAPPED THE MUST COPS FROM THE SALE I MENTIONED EARLIER IN THE DAY....AT LEAST THE PIECES THAT ARE OFFERED ONLINE FOR THE PUBLIC....BUYERS, SELLERS, and ....even those that are a fans of Skeet Rags, and not for reasons other than their best use/name literally implies...click away....oh and I took a little time on this shit so peep or don't but I don't need this shit, just lookin' out for you guys.... (Click to show)
1. PERSONALLY I FEEL THIS DESERVES TOP BILLING....If you are in the market for a versatile, casual yet can be dressed up, quality leather Boot, you cannot get a better bang for your buck than a pair of 1000 Mile Boots by Wolverine
. Leather Soles, Goodyear Welted, hand Crafted, Horween leather....these ALWAYS AND FOREVER RETAIL FOR $360....However they have them priced all the way down to $160 before shipping......this blew my fucking mind and if you're in the market get over there now cuz this shit is gonna fly.....
2. If you like high quality casual shoes or contemporary styled dress shoes, Mr. Hare makes some nice products and his offerings are all included...a few dope leather sneakers....
3. If you need basics, Ts, Henleys, Sweats....A TON Of REIGNING CHAMP Stuff is included in this situation, at retail, slightly over priced, but they make a very quality product.
4. IF YOU ARE 1. NOT ONE OF THE FEW MEMBERS HERE WHO SHUTTERs AT THE SIGHT OF A STORE TAG AND 2. LIKES CANALI 1934, WELL THEIR ENTIRE 1934 COLLECTION OF SUITS AND SOME BLAZERS ARE ON SALE FROM LAST SEASON....SHIT IS INSANE...LIKE CANALI 1934 CHARCOAL 3 PIECE FOR 800 TOTAL, CRAZY!....none of them state 1934 however trust me, I've seen first hand, it's all 1934.
5. LASTLY, For the Isaia/Eidos fans out there....yes ebay has a lot of offerings for very good prices, however Bloomingdales has a ton of exclusive collection offerings that you wont find elsewhere, so if you like blazers that are Made by Isaia, wool/silk blends, and look like this ..... you know where to go.....350-500 price range...shipped...suits are only 650.
fucking dope purple Tweed, probably total to be a little over 500 shipped....
For those that appreciated this, you are welcome, others, carry on....
AND I GUESS A FEW PARTING DETAILS.....
FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTO SKEET RAGS...AND YOU ALSO HAPPEN TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY'RE PURPOSE GOES FURTHER THAN THEIR NICKNAME IMPLIES...WELL THEY HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF LIMITED EDITIONS INCLUDED....Wasn't gonna add this but people pay their bills here off that Skeet so I guess it's appropriate....
ALL TIE SELLERS....IF YOU LIKE GOIN NWT IN YOUR AUCTIONS, GO COP THE BOSS' AND THE CANALIS, THEY WILL GET YOU PAID....NONE OF THE OTHER TIES ON SALE WILL SO DO NOT PURCHASE THEM...
NAKED AND FAMOUS DENIM can kinda suck it in my book but if you need cheap Selvedge and would prefer wear those than...not...than they got em.....
Big photos made the post way longer than it is.....if this type of thing is going to offend your delicate sensibilities, please carry on, thanks...post #44075 of 603449/1/16 at 9:49pmpost #44076 of 603449/1/16 at 10:01pmpost #44077 of 603449/1/16 at 10:32pmpost #44078 of 603449/2/16 at 3:32ampost #44079 of 603449/2/16 at 4:25ampost #44080 of 603449/2/16 at 4:56ampost #44081 of 603449/2/16 at 4:58amShould I be passing on an Oliver Sweeney lamb skin jacket in tan for £30? My feeling is I should pass but Ebay seems quite erratic on prices. Lovely soft skin. Hmm.
Edit: actually it's probably kid suede as it looks a lot like this current one on their website. Just slightly older I think.post #44082 of 603449/2/16 at 5:46ampost #44083 of 603449/2/16 at 5:55am
More Linda stuff
Helmut Lang Navy Cotton Button Down Hoodie that you could probably lowball. Can't find anything comparable so no idea from the flip point of view but is a cool hoodie, although, not my style.post #44084 of 603449/2/16 at 6:28ampost #44085 of 603449/2/16 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by AlexJ1100
More Linda stuff
Helmut Lang Navy Cotton Button Down Hoodie that you could probably lowball. Can't find anything comparable so no idea from the flip point of view but is a cool hoodie, although, not my style.
Many thanks! I owe you a beer
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Japan 53 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › GMTO Interest? Carmina Cordovan Wing Tip Boot Rain or Forest Last ... 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › Multiple Beautiful Bartorelli Napoli Suits -NWT- Updated Daily 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...