Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2933post #43981 of 475518/31/16 at 2:57pmpost #43982 of 475518/31/16 at 3:14pmSome tees and stuff. Mostly vintage. Got excited about the 4skins shirt but I don't think it's old. NASA shirts were from two different stores in the same week.
3X Patagonia sweaters. Bottom one is 100% cashmere
This one is not a thrift, rather a hook up from a friend that works for Patagonia. Thought I liked the liner but decided not my style.If you want it, PM me for a deal.It's a med and its this jacket: http://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-lined-canvas-hoody/27163.htmlpost #43983 of 475518/31/16 at 4:36pmpost #43984 of 475518/31/16 at 6:07pmQuote:
what's funny is that i adore Looney Tunes. i still piss my pants laughing if i watch Sam Sheepdog beat the shit out of Ralph Wolf.
i guess i should probably just sit down and watch that one of these days...post #43985 of 475518/31/16 at 6:20pm
I hit a few stores today, found a few things, plan on posting pictures later if I find time to clean up the shoes. In the meantime, I thought some of the mid-century modern fans might get a kick out of this thing:
I found it at Half-Price Books; they're asking $100 for it. If anyone out there really loves Eames (I don't know much about furniture myself), I'd be happy to proxy it this Friday when it will be 20% off.post #43986 of 475518/31/16 at 6:21pmQuote:
I love the old WB Looney Tunes cartoons as well. Never seen Space Jam, or any of the newer WB cartoons. Classics is where it's at...before everything was overly PC. They had some pretty racy / controversial stuff back then.
And of course Ren & Stimpy.post #43987 of 475518/31/16 at 6:24pmpost #43988 of 475518/31/16 at 6:30pmpost #43989 of 475518/31/16 at 6:38pm
My bro had his caricature done by John Kricfalusi i think when he was at comic-con. he's being "not liked" by Mr. Horse, pretty epic.
also: if you haven't seen the Yogi Bear special by Kricfalusi it's worth a spin on youtube. Boo-Boo goes wild from ranger oppression.post #43990 of 475518/31/16 at 6:55pmpost #43991 of 475518/31/16 at 7:02pm70% off day t the discount designer clothing store so I do what we do:
my new favorite prl polo shirt..
never liked a Nat Nast I ever met but now..
Robert Graham low key summer shirts
Tori Richards shirt and Varvatos in bright yellow
super large prl blue check linen shorts...50 plus waist get at me!
gorgeous green ballin linen shorts sz 33
Peter Millar golf polo, Remembring Hendrix, Psycho Bunny in your face!post #43992 of 475518/31/16 at 7:04pmpost #43993 of 475518/31/16 at 7:41pmpost #43994 of 475518/31/16 at 7:46pm
Nudie and a cool vintage mink/wool cardigan
Oddball buckle Levi's, selvage, recent.
this is nice
pop on snyderxchampion
Drakes Bullock & Jones, wool NM
paul smith, yale bulldog vv, vtg PRL tee, john comfort bowtie
Alden shell, JV
Did not kop, but from the blackwatch to the right, all PRL (M iirc)
Big and Tallpost #43995 of 475518/31/16 at 8:06pmThe Zegna with the sleeves lengthened now. So happy I can rock this jacket now.
Found this Coppley jacket tonight. No size info...seems to fit me. Picked it up. Trying to determine is it standalone jacket or more likely orphaned suit jacket? I figure the pattern will work standalone but I'm thinking this was part of suit?
Just some of the ties I've found in the last few days. Could have grabbed a few more Zegna but passed on some older looking patterns. I didn't care for them so figured nobody else would either.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 30 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 11 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...