Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2917post #43741 of 546998/27/16 at 8:23pmpost #43742 of 546998/27/16 at 8:27pmpost #43743 of 546998/27/16 at 8:48pm
Spoo was just making light of Linda's complete inability to effectively describe clothing. Several pages back, some of us were having fun making cheeky comments about one of her listings. She commonly mislabels outerwear. She sometimes makes a point of saying that a suit/sport coat is "button front" and has "long sleeves."post #43744 of 546998/27/16 at 8:49pmpost #43745 of 546998/27/16 at 9:06pmQuote:
That's not the only Jordan stuff I got. More tomorrow.
I know jack shite about them, really, but was planning on doing some research. I can hook you up with Seinfeld if you feel like sharing some tips...post #43746 of 546998/27/16 at 10:35pmpost #43747 of 546998/27/16 at 11:07pmpost #43748 of 546998/28/16 at 5:38ampost #43749 of 546998/28/16 at 6:30ampost #43750 of 546998/28/16 at 7:35am
I've reached a milestone. Super Happy. I still have a ton of backlog to finish, next target is 300 by the end of Sept. I'm going to rock the rest of the year.
Time for a celebration! All found within the past week...
This forum is teaching me the skills to find any quality item. Tons of folks walked right past this one. It caught my eye because it didn't look ordinary. I picked it up, it was pretty solid. Looked at the underneath: Made in Japan for Eddie Bauer. I knew this was unique right away. Haven't been able to find out much about it yet, two listed on the bay for fairly decent cash... The seller said "I made my husband get rid of it" haha.
This Cookie Jar is watching you...
Oh, you want clothing?
All down all the time...
You know you want it!
I can't decide which side I like better on this down feather bit of awesomeness!
Yeah, the yellow side. Sweet!
The grand finale. It is so wow I may have to go back and take round 2 of pictures. Fresh off of a new rack at $1 Sweater day.
Have a Grand day everyone!!!
Edited by classicthrifter - 8/28/16 at 10:36ampost #43751 of 546998/28/16 at 7:57ampost #43752 of 546998/28/16 at 8:07ampost #43753 of 546998/28/16 at 8:23ampost #43754 of 546998/28/16 at 8:23ampost #43755 of 546998/28/16 at 8:24am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › CARUSO blue Heringbone Sportcoat Size EU 48 Loro Piana Wool-Cashmere 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 16 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...