Found these today. The MFSL sleeves will be a welcome upgrade for 50 lucky LPs in my collection.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:04 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2916post #43726 of 599568/27/16 at 4:01pmpost #43727 of 599568/27/16 at 4:03pmpost #43728 of 599568/27/16 at 4:03pmpost #43729 of 599568/27/16 at 4:09pmThat's an issue I run across, @Dirt
I'm color deficient (colorblind with close colors) so I'm always scared to put a color in description. I try to get my wife's input but sometimes she's no help. I usually leave color unmentioned and hope the pictures accurately show, but I know screen calibration can be a huge factor in that.post #43730 of 599568/27/16 at 4:26pmpost #43731 of 599568/27/16 at 5:09pmpost #43732 of 599568/27/16 at 5:31pmThread Starterpost #43733 of 599568/27/16 at 5:53pmpost #43734 of 599568/27/16 at 5:55pmpost #43735 of 599568/27/16 at 5:57pmpost #43736 of 599568/27/16 at 6:42pmpost #43737 of 599568/27/16 at 6:57pmpost #43738 of 599568/27/16 at 7:06pmpost #43739 of 599568/27/16 at 7:48pmDo you guys like the 90s? Because I had a little time warp today...
All N/A, sorry.
Trio of Pearl Jam snap backs.
4 Jumpman Jordan's, some NWT.
Seinfeld, Bobby Zimmerman, and Macca snap backs.
Finally, my favorite...
RIP, you sexy, glorious mofo
Edited by mistermidwester - 8/27/16 at 8:01pmpost #43740 of 599568/27/16 at 8:14pmQuote:HOLY SHIT!!Originally Posted by winny94
Something very different from the norm, but from a dollars and cents standpoint, some of you will appreciate it.
Went to an estate auction and among other great deals, came home with a couple hundred walnut boards and slabs. Most are 8'x8"x1", but some much bigger. The slab pieces are awesome as well, a few 8-10 footers 4" thick. Plenty of material for a lot of projects I've had filed away....all for $90 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:WTF??Originally Posted by IRKSM
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What would you guys title the listing?Quote:Isn't it an overcoat? What am I missing?Quote:WAT THE ACTUAL FAK>??Originally Posted by 330CK
Haven't gotten stuff for these kind of prices in too long
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is what I love and hate about this thread. Inspiration but at the same time makes me feel like shit about what I thought until 5 minutes ago was a decent haul, and my first in weeks.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1449 Active Users (330 Members and 1119 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Weight Loss/Weight training advise 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 8 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 8 minutes ago
- › B+M Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Plaza Last Straight Tip Boots Size 9C 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...