I saw one the other day that said "Full Length Sleeves"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2915post #43712 of 513288/27/16 at 12:43pmpost #43713 of 513288/27/16 at 12:58pmpost #43714 of 513288/27/16 at 1:49pmThread Starterpost #43715 of 513288/27/16 at 1:56pmpost #43716 of 513288/27/16 at 2:00pmpost #43717 of 513288/27/16 at 2:06pmpost #43718 of 513288/27/16 at 2:27pmThread Starterpost #43719 of 513288/27/16 at 2:31pmpost #43720 of 513288/27/16 at 2:56pm
Went to an estate sale today, mostly non-clothing grabs.
...with all the paperwork...
I'll grab anything Polo flag.
Two NOS ashtrays.
Not worth much, made in Denmark, but I like them.
NOS leather slippers.
Some C #5 samplers for my dear old mum.
I'll buy Shawnee all day erryday.
More interesting than it looks. Suntour Japan metal advertising tray, artwork by Hajime Kato, who was a keirin cyclist, and later, a painter & designer.
Military issued clip-on sunglasses. Appear to be 1967.
Kamo brand vintage camo hunting get-up. They also made military camo...but not sure what pattern this is.
And then a gang of ca. 1950's - 1960's (based on the DA #'s) US Navy "Cracker Jack" wool dress blues, and cotton dress whites. Most tagged with the name of the deceased estate sale dude. Served on the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt, and by the insignia was a Fireman Apprentice and later Fireman. A few other pieces with names of other folks.post #43721 of 513288/27/16 at 2:57pmpost #43722 of 513288/27/16 at 3:09pmQuote:
Score on the Sansui!!
That pattern is commonly referred to as "Beo Gam" or "Duck hunter camo".post #43723 of 513288/27/16 at 3:21pmQuote:
Thanks Nat! It (camo) reeks of basement dank...did some serious digging today.
The Sansui didn't have a power cord so couldn't test it, but took a flyer on it. Worst case scenario is I part it out and sell 1 knob for more than I paid for the receiver. Best case, of course, is it works. TBD.post #43724 of 513288/27/16 at 3:41pmPicked up a really nice Corneliani suit the other day. Taking photos today and I cannot for the life of me tell what color it is (sometimes looks dark grey/almost black and sometimes dark brown). Is there anything on the tag that will guide me to their specific color? Tried googling, to no avail. Any help greatly appreciated!post #43725 of 513288/27/16 at 3:44pmThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 44 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 2 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...