Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2906post #43576 of 600318/25/16 at 3:22pmpost #43577 of 600318/25/16 at 3:23pmpost #43578 of 600318/25/16 at 3:23pmpost #43579 of 600318/25/16 at 3:25pmpost #43580 of 600318/25/16 at 3:26pmpost #43581 of 600318/25/16 at 3:36pmpost #43582 of 600318/25/16 at 3:39pmpost #43583 of 600318/25/16 at 3:45pmpost #43584 of 600318/25/16 at 3:52pmpost #43585 of 600318/25/16 at 3:55pm
Nothing like last weekend, but not too bad for a couple lunch break runs!
NWT PRL shirt
RRL Japanese selvedge
Sise Japan pop. First time I've heard of the brand.
Restoration Hardware clothing/accessories pop.
Beckmann Norway full leather day pack
NWOB Filling pieces
Duelo for PFC. My favorite find of the week. These definitely brought me back to my teenage years and the golden age of MMA. Saku vs the Gracies, every Grand Prix, The Last Emperor in his prime.. Would rock the kit for myself, but I haven't trained in years and would totally be faking the funk.post #43586 of 600318/25/16 at 4:05pm
Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be legitimate to my eyes. Not sure if people here consider me an authority on them, but I've thrifted 7 legit and have seen 2 fakes so far. The printing is nowhere near good enough... the lines are not crisp enough, the image is too 2-dimensional and almost cartoonish.
I'm not trying to crap on it, just pointing out what is different from all the ones I have and ones I've handled. I would politely request a refund.post #43587 of 600318/25/16 at 4:34pmpost #43588 of 600318/25/16 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Picked up this early 60's (I think) Schwinn Speedster from a local yard sale for $15. Original owner. 89 years old; he even filled the tires up and greased the chain so whoever bought it could "hop on and ride away".
love them white walls!
So, you're saying it's one of the newer houses in the neighborhood?
I grew up across the street from Moog, they were in an old warehouse/glue factory. The place was condemned, I think while they were still in it, and torn down shortly after.
Yes, I grew up across the street from a glue factory. It was a wide street. edit: those pics make it look so bleak. It was a nice 'burb ,and completely gentrified now.
I've done worse for 30min of "work"post #43589 of 600318/25/16 at 4:43pmpost #43590 of 600318/25/16 at 4:59pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Sale !! 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 8 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...