Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2905post #43562 of 510598/25/16 at 2:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
Am I the only person who never finds sunglasses worth picking up? I think I find about 1/year, tops.
Hans - That view is great! Take some indoor pics if you get a chance. I'm curious what the inside of that place is like. When I was a kid, my dad opened a flooring store in a building that was a hospital from sometime in the 1800s-1920s. The basement still had really cool empty pill/medicine bottles and boxes hidden in random areas.
Same here. I used to find Maui Jims and Ray Bans from time to time. Even found a few Persols. But ever since GW started buckling down on the e-commerce thing (past year or two) here, it's been dry as a bone.
@impuntura.post #43563 of 510598/25/16 at 2:17pmI picked up a pair of tiny Lederhosen last year, and I think @ATLjon asked me to keep an eye out. I have two pairs, both NWOT and both available. One pair is around 30cm/11.5-12inches across, the other a bit bigger. I can get full measurements of both. @ATLjon has the right of first refusal. The little side pocket on the first pair is for a knife.
It would be cost + shipping, so a total of ~ €20. I'm not sure whether that's cheaper than what you guys can get them on ebay, but I thought I'd offer!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #43564 of 510598/25/16 at 2:33pm
It was a different one than the 'her' ... but yes, I'm asking for at least dry cleaning costs, emotional suffering, etc.Quote:
It was a different seller than the usual 'her' ... but yes, I'll be asking for at least dry cleaning costs, house cleaning costs, plus emotional suffering, etc.
I don't think it was HF. I know they had the license until 1999 while it was "Burberry's". Then it was my understanding that they got phased out; I don't know at what point that finished. I've got another Burberry white label that is Made in Italy -- very nice.post #43565 of 510598/25/16 at 2:36pmpost #43566 of 510598/25/16 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #43567 of 510598/25/16 at 2:42pmQuote:
It's a licensed Moog sold by Radio Shack. Depending on condition could go from 3-800 bucks.post #43568 of 510598/25/16 at 2:46pmpost #43569 of 510598/25/16 at 3:00pmpost #43570 of 510598/25/16 at 3:02pmpost #43571 of 510598/25/16 at 3:03pmpost #43572 of 510598/25/16 at 3:12pmpost #43573 of 510598/25/16 at 3:15pmThread Starterpost #43574 of 510598/25/16 at 3:16pmpost #43575 of 510598/25/16 at 3:16pmThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Keeper loop 19 minutes ago
- › MTM or Bespoke Tailcoat Tuxedo? 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 51 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway