Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2900post #43487 of 476498/24/16 at 1:03pmpost #43488 of 476498/24/16 at 1:05pmpost #43489 of 476498/24/16 at 2:51pmpost #43490 of 476498/24/16 at 3:05pmpost #43491 of 476498/24/16 at 3:21pmpost #43492 of 476498/24/16 at 3:39pmThread StarterQuote:
yes the unread mail but @thebuddahman for fucks sake man you have TWO reminders there that you're late on, and for christs sake your settings need you for something. And if you don't get 6 more apps to make that home screen completely symmetrical I'm going to come over there and download them for you.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLEpost #43493 of 476498/24/16 at 4:30pmThread Startergood day.
first a question - anyone know anything about these boots? I couldnt leave them, talk about seeing some shit. I'm thinking 70s or 80s, fat talon zips, vibram soles, steel toe, no markings other than the one shown. you guys agree? I feel like they've been to a Bad Religion concert or two in their time.
Pop on Salvatore Piccolo!
Someone loved John Varvatos…
not your standard jean jacket lined in the good mink and sheared mink body.
and finally all those times looking through grandma's crochet blanket paid off big time…. NWT and shown with dachshund for size reference. Chief blanket.post #43494 of 476498/24/16 at 4:30pmpost #43495 of 476498/24/16 at 4:48pmpost #43496 of 476498/24/16 at 4:53pmQuote:How old are you though? If I had the counter staff say that to me and they were in their late teens or so then I would still consider that a compliment, but I'm in my early 40s - if I'm dressing like a 19-20 year olds boyfriend then I ought to dress my age.Originally Posted by Pierson v Post
So I'm wearing a thrifted RL Purple Label bad-ass ( I think) shirt today. Stopped in Starbucks; the girl says "wow, I love that shirt. I would definitely buy that for my FATHER."
I'm thinking she's going to say "for my boyfriend", Nope. Her father. I think I'm putting this shirt on ebay tonight...post #43497 of 476498/24/16 at 5:28pmpost #43498 of 476498/24/16 at 5:49pmpost #43499 of 476498/24/16 at 5:56pmpost #43500 of 476498/24/16 at 6:18pmThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 987 Active Users (125 Members and 862 Guests)
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Jeans with lighter colored dress shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 21 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 35 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 38 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Foo, the trendsetter 39 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...