Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2893post #43381 of 550558/22/16 at 11:49ampost #43382 of 550558/22/16 at 12:17pmpost #43383 of 550558/22/16 at 12:32pmpost #43384 of 550558/22/16 at 12:50pmpost #43385 of 550558/22/16 at 12:52pmpost #43386 of 550558/22/16 at 1:00pmpost #43387 of 550558/22/16 at 1:04pmpost #43388 of 550558/22/16 at 1:07pmQuote:See? Are you on a Mac? Stupid autocorrect.Quote:DayumOriginally Posted by SpooPoker
So, heres my weekend, which Im happy with.
Giacomo de Senese tie is awesome, its burnout velvet but its hard to see in the pics.
Small guys, that swatch of solid classics with pois linings are all indochino bespoke samples and are small.
Sunglass haul this weekend was crazy, B&L shooters with the Bakelite bridge (in peach!) are probably 50s. Ensign aviators are green mineral glass and probably 60s.
Plaid jacket with the blue overcheck is cashmere. Cole Haans are made in England but I don't think they're Edward Green. BB by Thurston I only saw one time before this one today, thats pretty cool. Bergdorf sweater is cucinelli. Orioles jacket is hella old. American Optical pilots are NWOB.
Hermes scarf was $5 and I pulled it out right in front of this other woman who was clearly trolling the rack to flip scarves and cut right in front of me. So that made it all the much nicer. Of course Im holding it up to the light, examining it (bullshit, I knew what it was before I touched it.) Holding that Hermes logo waaayyyy up high. LOL.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:THISOriginally Posted by Dirt
@snackbanditQuote:That's a lot for suit by our standards, and I would probably have done the same thing. Still would have been stoked to find them -- this is museum quality, $4K retail stuff that's hand made. If you're doing it because you love clothes, that's what it's all about. Money's nice, but I just enjoy handling this stuff.Quote:
T&A are made by Chester Barrie -- usually actually CB Made in UK, which is actually CB Savile Row. So he was right. If I'm being pedantic.post #43389 of 550558/22/16 at 2:55pmpost #43390 of 550558/22/16 at 3:02pmpost #43391 of 550558/22/16 at 3:23pmpost #43392 of 550558/22/16 at 3:29pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by matty long legs
Came across this gorgeous, current Hickey Freeman navy blazer in a soft wool/silk blend. My size. Soft shoulders. Partially lined. Gorgeous.
Fucking motherfucker. This asshole chopped off at least two inches, totally ruining the "balance" of the coat. Fucking heartbreaking. It would have been my new go-to navy blazer.
And the award for best improvement of a label goes to Hickey Freeman. Wow.post #43393 of 550558/22/16 at 3:56pmQuote:
So that's Cuci too!? I need to keep an eye out now.
Nope, HP. Just my usual user error.post #43394 of 550558/22/16 at 3:56pmpost #43395 of 550558/22/16 at 4:08pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1678 Active Users (356 Members and 1322 Guests)
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 29 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › $150,000 job interview clothes 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...