Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2889post #43321 of 512628/21/16 at 3:29pmpost #43322 of 512628/21/16 at 3:54pmpost #43323 of 512628/21/16 at 3:58pmSome recent finds, better pics of the Marlows, and I finally took a photo of the seraphin with a decent camera so why not
RRL N/A, and they're probably only going to last two months at the rate they're shedding indigo
David Chu with the translation tag
Only took a month for this thrift store to put the pants out to a jacket I picked up, but when they finally did it was deep discount day so they were less than $1
awesome cotton linen peak SC
Edited by silverwarebandit - 8/21/16 at 4:09pmpost #43324 of 512628/21/16 at 4:09pmOkay guys looking to do some trading. I bought this ghost whisperer after Christmas from STP.
It is NWT. I have never worn it. Would have been a Christmas present for me this year but my wife has made it clear she hates the color. She is very cool with my thrifting habit so I can't complain. Fyi, this is the cobra or serpent green and is a large.
So, I would be happy to trade for a similar type jacket, does not need to be new, does not need to be mountain hardware. I would be very happy if I could get a similar light weight down jacket in large or a not huge xlarge in a more subdued color like a navy. Only color I don't like is black.
PM me if interested.post #43325 of 512628/21/16 at 4:27pm
Stuff I haven't posted yet, mostly things from the Friday estate sale I mentioned earlier + a few shirts (all available)
Gamo bit driver
Zegna French Cuff 16
Zegna French Cuff 16
BBGF 15.5 x 34 (NWOT - tag was cut in half)
Skeet Largepost #43326 of 512628/21/16 at 4:28pm
a few people seemed curious about my Nicole/Matsuda, Yohji Yamamoto, CDG, Issey Miyake find, so here are the photos. I'd like to find a buyer who can buy the whole lot and move it realizing profit for both of us. Sizes range from waist 30" to waist 34" Haven't steamcleaned yet so sorry if things look a little wrinkly.
Below is the meat of the find, with Matsuda/Nicole Ltd. on the left, Issey Miyake in the Center, and Yohji Yamamoto wares on the right.
Matsuda (which is the label with the least notoriety but I think has the nicest designs of the lot)
Comme Des GarconsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kenzo...post #43327 of 512628/21/16 at 4:47pmpost #43328 of 512628/21/16 at 4:48pmpost #43329 of 512628/21/16 at 4:53pmpost #43330 of 512628/21/16 at 4:57pmpost #43331 of 512628/21/16 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirt
@leisurewear those nova check Burberry ties to extremely well,if you're flipping. Just sayin..
Thanks, new keyword learned. Was just gonna put "classic print". My policy on Burberry has become only take it if 1) the print is visible somewhere 2) logo polo/tee 3) trench (and not "Burberrys'")post #43332 of 512628/21/16 at 6:17pmpost #43333 of 512628/21/16 at 7:28pmThread StarterSo, heres my weekend, which Im happy with.
Giacomo de Senese tie is awesome, its burnout velvet but its hard to see in the pics.
Small guys, that swatch of solid classics with pois linings are all indochino bespoke samples and are small.
Sunglass haul this weekend was crazy, B&L shooters with the Bakelite bridge (in peach!) are probably 50s. Ensign aviators are green mineral glass and probably 60s.
Plaid jacket with the blue overcheck is cashmere. Cole Haans are made in England but I don't think they're Edward Green. BB by Thurston I only saw one time before this one today, thats pretty cool. Bergdorf sweater is cucinelli. Orioles jacket is hella old. American Optical pilots are NWOB.
Hermes scarf was $5 and I pulled it out right in front of this other woman who was clearly trolling the rack to flip scarves and cut right in front of me. So that made it all the much nicer. Of course Im holding it up to the light, examining it (bullshit, I knew what it was before I touched it.) Holding that Hermes logo waaayyyy up high. LOL.post #43334 of 512628/21/16 at 7:30pmpost #43335 of 512628/21/16 at 7:34pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...