Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2886post #43277 of 603768/20/16 at 7:27pmpost #43278 of 603768/20/16 at 7:34pmpost #43279 of 603768/20/16 at 7:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Ah yeah, I figured something like that they would have done their homework on. If they had one or two priced high, the rest were probably high as well.
+1 on what Fueco said. 70's vintage. In a couple months, that will do pretty well. Condition is everything though. Make sure there are no repairs, holes or heavy wear. Size is a factor too with vintage outdoor stuff. Sizes M-XL do better than XS and S.
They changed to this label in the early 80's.
LOL, yeah... It was 49 degrees this morning.post #43280 of 603768/20/16 at 7:44pm
Hit a few stores today:
Pop on Luciano Barbera:
Pop on Brunello Cucinelli:
There's no stains on the Cucinelli, the camera just makes it look weird because I still suck at taking pictures. I also picked up a few pairs of AE, currently unavailable because I have a few friends in those sizes who need wardrobe upgrades. If they pass I might post pictures. My most interesting find, however, was this:
This was found on the ground in a high-traffic area. Anyone know how to verify authenticity? The flash doesn't capture how it sparkles, but it's definitely not costume jewelry. I don't know enough to figure out that it's not cubic zirconia or moissanite, and I don't know any jewelers so I don't want to risk having it swapped for a CZ if I take it into one to get authenticated.post #43281 of 603768/20/16 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Woofa
Been very slow here for the past month or so but I wanted to share an ethrift I Just got.
A little history been wanting a cuci piece for a while. Did some research and decided to go with a cashmere sweater. Then had a great few months selling with SPOO so I decided to go for the signature piece.
Well, I can tell you This thing is fucking amazing.
I had to pay up for this and it hurt but this is billionaire type clothing. I highly recommend picking one up if you have the means.post #43282 of 603768/20/16 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wrong Crowd
Hit a few stores today:
This was found on the ground in a high-traffic area. Anyone know how to verify authenticity? The flash doesn't capture how it sparkles, but it's definitely not costume jewelry. I don't know enough to figure out that it's not cubic zirconia or moissanite, and I don't know any jewelers so I don't want to risk having it swapped for a CZ if I take it into one to get authenticated.
You don't have to leave it at a jeweller to get it authenticated; they can tell you right off what is is. I found a ring once and brought it to a jeweller; found out it was white sapphire not diamond. It took him 3 seconds.post #43283 of 603768/20/16 at 7:50pmpost #43284 of 603768/20/16 at 7:55pmQuote:
Thanks, I'll do that then.post #43285 of 603768/20/16 at 7:58pmQuote:
1.breath on it dew will disappear almost instantly as they retain no heat.
3. Black Light it will turn blue.
Quik ways.post #43286 of 603768/20/16 at 8:23pmpost #43287 of 603768/20/16 at 8:24pmpost #43288 of 603768/20/16 at 8:27pmHere is the Louis Vuitton trunk from my previous post about the craigslist ad. Pretty rough but the majority of the canvas is still intact. LV signature rivets around the hardware. Killer monogram on the side and in the bottom it has the address of the Louis Vuitton boutique it wS purchased at which wS 454 Strand in London England. Bunch of awesome history in this.post #43289 of 603768/20/16 at 8:33pmpost #43290 of 603768/20/16 at 8:38pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden rare cordovan in size 7.5-8.5 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 18 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 27 minutes ago
- › Warning: ZMA and Boners 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...