This is legit. I had the same one in navy blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2864post #42947 of 599798/16/16 at 5:24ampost #42948 of 599798/16/16 at 5:31amQuote:Quote:
So for learnings sake how do I reconcile that RN number? Do they expire out of the system after a while and no longer show? I feel that would be the first thing a buyer would come back on...
Thanks everyone! Been working through my backlog trying to get everything listed for the fall and holiday season.post #42949 of 599798/16/16 at 5:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Sadly these aren't worth nearly as much as I had thought. True vintage. Deadstock. Size 10 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Still freaking awesome. Great find. I'd wear 5 pairs of socks to fit into those.
1 hunna percentQuote:
Best answerQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Trevelyan Ties x11
Eton is NWT's, Pop on Alexander Olch tie (found suspenders before)
The 7 Folds, Barba x2, Domenaco Vacca, Kiton, Borrelli
RRL x2, Pop on Olch shirt too...New & Lingwood, Barba, Oxxford, CIfonelli
Sick 100% Linen vtg Polo Jacket, looks like an A-1, love this thing
Sick actual Sports Jacket, as in Sporting Jacket, from Gianluca Isaia Napoli, Super 120s wool, throat latch
Much more blue in person
Sick Brioni with a black and white weave with a bright Royal blue threading going throughout the jacket, looks like a fleck, oh and Wool/Cash
Fabric is so nice on this thing. 100% Cash
Fred Taylor Beverly Hills 1 button, Peak Lapels, Bespoke Suit
Brown Tweed Suit
Most recent Barrie I have ever come across. Super 130s wool
1 button, Peak Lapels
Finally this guy
And that is all.
Always an amazing showing, great haul man.post #42950 of 599798/16/16 at 6:25ampost #42951 of 599798/16/16 at 6:50amQuote:It's late here, but will look into it. Any markings or details (not shown) help. As does a close up of the fabric and content and stitching.Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
@SpooPoker mentioned this is the place to go for questions about these and their value. First (HUGE one) is early Edo period, second is mid to late Edo boro fabric throws. Any help would be appreciated on these. Flip flops at the bottom of the picture to show size of throw.post #42952 of 599798/16/16 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
@SpooPoker mentioned this is the place to go for questions about these and their value. First (HUGE one) is early Edo period, second is mid to late Edo boro fabric throws. Any help would be appreciated on these. Flip flops at the bottom of the picture to show size of throw.
Early Edo? That thing is 400 years old?post #42953 of 599798/16/16 at 9:23ampost #42954 of 599798/16/16 at 10:09ampost #42955 of 599798/16/16 at 10:49ampost #42956 of 599798/16/16 at 11:21ampost #42957 of 599798/16/16 at 11:23ampost #42958 of 599798/16/16 at 11:46amHad to leave behind a cart full of J.Press. All ended up being orphans and the tweeds were too damaged.
Cable Car Clothiers flat front flannels
Ledbury (NA, for a buddy)
Brooks Brothers made in England formal shirt with detachable collar. What's this pocket for?
BB made in Scotland cashmere sweater
PRL x Corneliani tux. Sadly, it's two button.post #42959 of 599798/16/16 at 12:20pmpost #42960 of 599798/16/16 at 1:39pmThread StarterEthrift came in.
12 full suits, one tux, one three piece
4 odd jackets, one cashmere
4 odd pants
All Fioravanti full bespoke
And he left one tie in the houndstooth jacket. A good match id say.
And here's a thread first. Matching pocket square.
They all fit me pretty much spot on which sucks. But reluctantly available if you're a 40 L or so
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Truman Boots 32 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 59 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...