Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2858post #42856 of 514128/15/16 at 9:34ampost #42857 of 514128/15/16 at 9:49amQuote:Originally Posted by tintinton
Woke up too late for work today as the gang and I decided to go out to celebrate after seeing Brians family. I'll update everyone on that tonight in the Brian forum but I thought I would get another box ready for Luxeswap and so Im running around today!
I'm still trying to figure all this out out I thought these were cool!
I have a couple Coast shirts that I really like. Made in Italy, smaller brand that doesn't have much recognition over here, but well-made and comfortable.post #42858 of 514128/15/16 at 10:01ampost #42859 of 514128/15/16 at 10:10ampost #42860 of 514128/15/16 at 10:23ampost #42861 of 514128/15/16 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #42862 of 514128/15/16 at 10:33ampost #42863 of 514128/15/16 at 10:40ampost #42864 of 514128/15/16 at 10:52ampost #42865 of 514128/15/16 at 11:06ampost #42866 of 514128/15/16 at 11:08ampost #42867 of 514128/15/16 at 11:10amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Compare that to this, which is a sleeve with the sleeve hem folded over, and with much more material to let out. This is actually a Fallan & Harvey with working cuffs, so don't assume you can't let down working cuffs (though it may look a little odd, since you may be creating an odd visual gap between the hem and the button)....
Hey, I just saw these images now. Hmm... I believe the sleeves looked like this 2nd picture, as I remember a folded over triangle corner in the fabric, when I was trying to check. It didn't look like the first pic, that's for sure. I'll see if I can post some pics tonight, of the inner sleeves. You guys can probably spot it easy. It would be nice if they could be lengthened as I like that one.post #42868 of 514128/15/16 at 11:34am
Grail find for me - three piece charcoal flannel suit, absolutely mint condition. All the pockets were still sewn shut. No tags regarding the maker, other than one stating it's made from Marzotto Super 100s flannel.
Fits perfectly other than the trousers being too short, so I'll have to sacrifice the cuffs. The best bit? No tagged price, so the cashier asked me if £15 was okay - yes, that's more than okay thanks!
Quick pics:post #42869 of 514128/15/16 at 11:54ampost #42870 of 514128/15/16 at 12:36pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves x Vass MTO and GMTO Central Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...