Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2843

post #42631 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


I can pretty much guarantee you thats a chinese made bespoke with LP fabric.
 

I hope you're wrong! If it doesn't work out -> return. 

 

Fingers crossed. 

post #42632 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I had that same exact shirt listed twice a few months ago and ended without a bid each time. I donated it haha, maybe you got it.

I don't see how anyone could pass this thing up for $9.99 from you. Worth it to me at $20, even though it will likely never be worn, just hoarded.
giphy.gif
post #42633 of 57990
So much WIN in here lately fellas. Daaaamn. I've got pages and pages to catch up on still! Anyway here's a few bits from the land of fish and chips...


Canali Pink Linen - medium - Available


William Hunt DC Shirt - NWB - 15.5 Available


PRL NWT Linen/Silk/Cotton 30x30 - Available


RL Made in USA Belt - for the anorexics - Available


Zegna Sport SS Shirt XL - Available


Boggi VBC Flannels 31x32 - available


Hackett rugged chinos - for the big boys available.

That's it for now. I bow to your greatness gents icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #42634 of 57990
Whats going on with the short sleeve length on this nice Chevet shirt Linda posted? I cant see any cuffs?


Here is the link to the auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311635271486?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
post #42635 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Whats going on with the short sleeve length on this nice Chevet shirt Linda posted? I cant see any cuffs? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Here is the link to the auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311635271486?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Brotherin, her photos must be taken by so many different people. In this case, it looks like the cuffs were folded inward, why? It's Linda. 

post #42636 of 57990
Disappointing because dont have any Chevets in the closet.
post #42637 of 57990
Not only are the cuffs folded in, the measurement for the sleeve indicates the cuffs were folded in when measured as well!
post #42638 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Disappointing because dont have any Chevets in the closet.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Not only are the cuffs folded in, the measurement for the sleeve indicates the cuffs were folded in when measured as well!

And for this reason I'm hoping my Loro Piani 100% Cashmere turns out to be more than what was listed. 

post #42639 of 57990
There is a pink Charvet listed from the same consigner with the cuffs folded in as well. I have a couple of mystery jackets coming in From Linda as well.
post #42640 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post


Here is the link to the auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311635271486?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

man those monograms are so close to my initials.
post #42641 of 57990
Nice shirts
post #42642 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku View Post

So....

What's the most bizarre/disturbing item you've come across at a thrift store?

Here's a sculpture that I came across about a year ago.
Spoilered because it's pretty disturbing (Click to show)

Creepiest find? I've probably had others which I've forgotten, but the most recent that comes to mind was this marionette I found in Chicago while thrifting with @silverwarebandit



I was checking out one time and I saw a lady buying a dildo. I thought oh maybe its a like some cooking utensil I dont know about. Upon getting closer to the lady It was indeed a used dildo. I thought hmmm and walked out and forgot about it until now. Thanks Nataku nod[1].gif
post #42643 of 57990
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmac7 View Post

I was checking out one time and I saw a lady buying a dildo. I thought oh maybe its a like some cooking utensil I dont know about. Upon getting closer to the lady It was indeed a used dildo. I thought hmmm and walked out and forgot about it until now. Thanks Nataku nod[1].gif

Was it an Ermenedildo Zegna?
post #42644 of 57990
Here is a male mannequin for pick up in Brooklyn NY if anyone wants to swing by Goodwill..

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Male--Mannequin-32255187.html
post #42645 of 57990
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Was it an Ermenedildo Zegna?

no. alfani.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)