or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2828

post #42406 of 51448
Has anyone ever sold a Class-5 Marty McFly orange vest? If so did it do well?

@capnwes
@Nataku
post #42407 of 51448

"Not I", said the cat.

post #42408 of 51448
Only two pickups today, but they were both good.












Anyone know who makes the LB jacket? Haven't seen this tag before. The jacket itself is still being sold (here, for example: http://gentrow.com/products/copy-of-tonal-blue-windowpane-soft-jacket-by-luciano-barbera)

Both jackets are N/A unless you got something similar in a 38 or slim 40.
post #42409 of 51448

Found a sweet new rug


Hans wegner ch23
post #42410 of 51448
Is that an authentic Wegner that you thrifted? If so, worship.gif

That's on my "will likely never find" list.
post #42411 of 51448
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse's_ass View Post

Only two pickups today, but they were both good.



Anyone know who makes the LB jacket? Haven't seen this tag before. The jacket itself is still being sold (here, for example: http://gentrow.com/products/copy-of-tonal-blue-windowpane-soft-jacket-by-luciano-barbera)

Both jackets are N/A unless you got something similar in a 38 or slim 40.
Warning: Flip Talk! (Click to show)
LBCS is Cantarelli. But please use caution when using other makers names in an LB listing - their legal department takes that very, very seriously and I would not add that to the title (personally).

Make sure you do add Sorrento to the Borrelli title, thats important.

Nice finds!
post #42412 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Is that an authentic Wegner that you thrifted? If so, worship.gif

That's on my "will likely never find" list.

Yep! Amazing condition also!
post #42413 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Warning: Flip Talk! (Click to show)
LBCS is Cantarelli. But please use caution when using other makers names in an LB listing - their legal department takes that very, very seriously and I would not add that to the title (personally).

Make sure you do add Sorrento to the Borrelli title, thats important.

Nice finds!

Thanks mang.
post #42414 of 51448

ATL boys, Google fiber is coming (limited area for now).  

post #42415 of 51448

Traded with Woofa. Stand up guy and goes above and beyond with generosity! :cheers: 

post #42416 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Has anyone ever sold a Class-5 Marty McFly orange vest? If so did it do well?

@capnwes
@Nataku

Nope. I do own the jacket version of that particular vest, though (I think they called this model their "down sweater"). If I ever came across the vest and it was in my size, I'd be very tempted to keep it.

post #42417 of 51448

somebody did tho. i remember they auctioned it and it took off. you might be able to recall the listing just by searching StyFo for back to the future or whatever.

post #42418 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse's_ass View Post

Only two pickups today, but they were both good.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)










Anyone know who makes the LB jacket? Haven't seen this tag before. The jacket itself is still being sold (here, for example: http://gentrow.com/products/copy-of-tonal-blue-windowpane-soft-jacket-by-luciano-barbera)

Both jackets are N/A unless you got something similar in a 38 or slim 40.
Very, very nice.
And as Spoo said, that's Cantarelli.
(Do any of you Mac users ever get tired of your Artificial Intelligence thinking it's more intelligent than you? I have fucking 25 years of schooling, bitch. Type what I fucking tell you to type.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Warning: Flip Talk! (Click to show)
LBCS is Cantarelli. But please use caution when using other makers names in an LB listing - their legal department takes that very, very seriously and I would not add that to the title (personally).

Make sure you do add Sorrento to the Borrelli title, thats important.

Nice finds!

Did we decide that was coming from Barbera's lawyers or from Attolini's? I thought it was Attolini's, but maybe I'm wrong.
post #42419 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Has anyone ever sold a Class-5 Marty McFly orange vest? If so did it do well?

@capnwes
@Nataku

I sold this one last year for $280 and it had several stains, so in my limited experience, they do very well.

post #42420 of 51448
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post


Did we decide that was coming from Barbera's lawyers or from Attolini's? I thought it was Attolini's, but maybe I'm wrong.

Barbera.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)