or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2806

post #42076 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


This could be either
Ferrari merchandise
Vintage polo stuff
Hot Japanese chicks

all of the above please icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

lol8[1].gif

Better, officially licensed "Hello Kitty x Playboy" collab. With a poker theme. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


The kicker?

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Edited by Thrift Vader - 8/5/16 at 5:13am
post #42077 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post
 

 

Sweet!  But I got that beat.  Found 5 crisp small portrait Franklin $100 bills in a bank envelope in a used book (actually a hard bound periodical).  Sadly, not a dime since.

 

Someone has to have broken $1000 on here, right?

This came up awhile ago and someone found some money in the back of a painting. Can't remember who now


Edited by Spruce Moose - 8/5/16 at 5:31am
post #42078 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post
 

Been a slow week.

 

 

Didn't know these existed

 

Pretty recent, maybe last summer?

post #42079 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post
 

 

Sweet!  But I got that beat.  Found 5 crisp small portrait Franklin $100 bills in a bank envelope in a used book (actually a hard bound periodical).  Sadly, not a dime since.

 

Someone has to have broken $1000 on here, right?

This came up awhile ago and someone found some money in the back of a painting. Can't remember who now

People have found 18K gold buttons.... almost like cash @capnwes 

post #42080 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post
 

People have found 18K gold buttons.... almost like cash @capnwes 

Now that you remind me. Someone found what they thought were precious stones on a super 180 suit awhile ago... I wonder whatever happened to that

post #42081 of 51164
Found an 18" 14k gold rope chain in a pair of JM Weston shoes a while back. Got $400 for it and sold the shoes for a nice price
post #42082 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post

 

 

 

Didn't know these existed

 

 

They also have the matching pants. Each piece has a retail of around $128. They are currently $38 each at my local Brooks Brothers store. They are set to drop to $26 each next week. I was going to buy a few at that point. Nice find!

post #42083 of 51164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Vader View Post

Better, officially licensed "Hello Kitty x Playboy" collab. With a poker theme. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Although its pretty damn good, still backseats a hot Japanese chick in some vintage polo in my Ferrari.

But ill still take the shirt, shoot me PP info biggrin.gif
post #42084 of 51164
Haha, i'm wearing this one now. I'll go back tomorrow and proxy you one. If none left you can have this one.

For that JDMxHeff Swag cheers.gif

- can't thrift like i used to. But still 100% Swag. nod[1].gif

You can have the Ferrari, i'll have the hot Japanese Chicks. wink.gif
post #42085 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlivingston View Post
 

 

They also have the matching pants. Each piece has a retail of around $128. They are currently $38 each at my local Brooks Brothers store. They are set to drop to $26 each next week. I was going to buy a few at that point. Nice find!

And this

post #42086 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Vintage Japanese chicks

 

Upon first glance, this is how I read that last one.

post #42087 of 51164
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post

And this


Just


That Jacket. . .
Edited by Thrift Vader - 8/5/16 at 6:59am
post #42088 of 51164
Took the day off for my bday to hit some sales.

6 belts at $3 a piece. In no particular order, includes ostrich leg, lizard, croc and trafalagar Brahman


Some of spoos wimminz purple label rubbed off on me.


On to the next
post #42089 of 51164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post

Upon first glance, this is how I read that last one.

An old hen still makes a good pot of soup, you've just got to cook it longer.
post #42090 of 51164
I found $200 in a sport coat during the thriftening here, which brought the total out of pocket cost down to about twenty bucks peepwall[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)