or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2804

post #42046 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by impuntura View Post

Speaking of fit...perfect fit sweater.
Petted the Tom Ford.film at ten.
PS  no heavy weights @winny2015



Do you just fuckin pick up and walk home with the MCM teak you find?
post #42047 of 51448

Twice a week at gym three sets per body part and that's it.

But I don't know what I'm talking about so...

 

PS 42 in June 210 lbs and no special sauce .

post #42048 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

do you even lift, bro?


Don't say that, Spoo. Somehow he will actually find a Prada weight set.

post #42049 of 51448

 

Is this just a slubby wool?

post #42050 of 51448
Unfortunately, there's no suit inside.

28665430512_a97987b5f0_c.jpg
post #42051 of 51448
I think I found my winter coat. Less than 2% of retail
post #42052 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post
 

 

Is this just a slubby wool?

Looks like a Dupioni silk due to the horizontal slubs.  I know Oxxford makes a similar suit.  I've only seen it in black.

post #42053 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtsnmor View Post
 

Looks like a Dupioni silk due to the horizontal slubs.  I know Oxxford makes a similar suit.  I've only seen it in black.

 

 

post #42054 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post

 

Haha.  Funny it's an Oxxford, but the super worsted makes me think wool.  I don't see any sheen either.

post #42055 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtsnmor View Post
 

Haha.  Funny it's an Oxxford, but the super worsted makes me think wool.  I don't see any sheen either.

 

Thanks dude. That's what I figured.

post #42056 of 51448

Can I get an auth check on this Comme des Garcons.  I'm leaning fake.  I usually see a white content tag below the label.

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #42057 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtsnmor View Post
 

Can I get an auth check on this Comme des Garcons.  I'm leaning fake.  I usually see a white content tag below the label.

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Fake. Material tags are way bigger than that, honestly. I have a mainline CdG shirt I'm putting up this week and I feel like the material tag is like 1/4 the size of the damn shirt.

post #42058 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post
 

 

Fake. Material tags are way bigger than that, honestly. I have a mainline CdG shirt I'm putting up this week and I feel like the material tag is like 1/4 the size of the damn shirt.

Thanks.  I figured.  I saw a similar one on eBay but all the others had that huge content tag.

post #42059 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtsnmor View Post
 

Thanks.  I figured.  I saw a similar one on eBay but all the others had that huge content tag.

 

Maybe they changed it but I doubt it. Hell, even the t-shirt I have has the huge material tag. I don't know why they need a fucking novel on the seams. It's so uncomfortable.

post #42060 of 51448

By far the nicest Ricci in have found ...

 

The sweater from before.black label I can't believe the retail on those .

 

And this bad boy.100% heavy knit silk with horn buttons.

Already dibsed.

 

 

 

 

And a better pic of the Versace sneakers from yesterday .

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)