HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just noticed. golden.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2799post #41971 of 603008/3/16 at 8:11ampost #41972 of 603008/3/16 at 8:42ampost #41973 of 603008/3/16 at 10:06ampost #41974 of 603008/3/16 at 10:15ampost #41975 of 603008/3/16 at 10:20ampost #41976 of 603008/3/16 at 10:31amQuote:
Amazing man, that's what this is all about!post #41977 of 603008/3/16 at 11:19ampost #41978 of 603008/3/16 at 11:25ampost #41979 of 603008/3/16 at 11:58amThread StarterIn case anyone isn't following the #forbrian thread, we bring that chapter to a close.
Thank you for all of your support and help, friends.Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
OK, Ive got most of (I Think) the checks all here, and any stragglers I will send separately.
For anyone who wants to see, please find totals below :
LuxeSwap sales - $916.14
TS, SEATTLE WA - $50
BP, HEMPSTEAD NY - $25
JL, ALBERTA CANADA - $100
MR, NEW PROVIDENCE NJ - $85.21
BP, WHITEHOUSE STATION NJ - $723.93
NL, LEXINGTON OH - $80
MW, VISTA CA - $33.73
NP, PLANTATION FL - $63.50
BH, JUPITER FL - $72
TG, SAN DIEGO CA - $34
MW, RICHMOND VA - $41
JS, ORLANDO FL - $200
RE, BEAUMONT TX - $64.80
JT, MINNEAPOLIS MN - $86
JS, OLATHE KS - $90
RD, BOSTON MA - $40
WO, NEW OXFORD PA - 137.50
RB, TRUSSVILLE AL - $100
ANONYMOUS MONEY ORDER - $60
GM, RIDGEFIELD CT - $150
SE, STEWARTVILLE MN - $52.66
RA, CHANHASSEN MN - $30
I also received a check though made out to LuxeSwap for $60, which Ill have to connect with the person for resending, but thats whats going out in the first batch. Some of you sent some very touching letters which of course I will be including as well.
If you sent a check and don't see your information above, please let me know.Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
OK, the checks are in the mail. Ill send the stragglers in a separate envelope, but Ive also enclosed my own note in the package too.
You guys are wonderful.
To the family of Brian Shin -
After Justin contacted me and told me about your loss, and that he wanted to sell some things to help support you in your time of need, I knew that I could help more. As Im sure Justin has told you, the online community that Brian and I met each other on is a large one - and a kind one. I asked other eBay sellers to help participate in selling things that were thrifted, just as Brian loved, to help raise funds to assist during this difficult time. Well, they certainly did band together - I am happy to be enclosing with this letter over 20 checks from two countries and over 15% of the states in the United States. In addition, some of our other friends have written letters to you that are included with this one.
I think its safe to say that I can speak for the entire StyleForum community that we offer you our most sincere condolences and hope this financial contribution helps. While no amount of money can bring Brian back, his memory in both your and our lives is indelible - and I for one will remember his wit and wisdom during my time thrifting and selling, and you can rest assured that his memory and spirit will live on that way too.
President, LuxeSwappost #41980 of 603008/3/16 at 12:10pmQuote:
I'd by lying if I said I didn't get goosebumps and a lump in my throat. Amazing job fellas. And @SpooPoker, you really are a class act.
RIP Brianpost #41981 of 603008/3/16 at 12:15pmpost #41982 of 603008/3/16 at 12:27pmpost #41983 of 603008/3/16 at 1:22pm
The C&J that I bought were purchased from the owner, for the sterling equivalent of less than $5, which is even dafter in my opinion. It doesn't take much effort to sell them on eBay if you have made the effort to sell them at (the UK version of) a garage sale.
Worse than that, the ladies Gucci shoes were bought from the trade for around the same price. They can't even have been trying to make a living.post #41984 of 603008/3/16 at 1:40pmpost #41985 of 603008/3/16 at 1:45pm
So, hit the stores today to score a cheap tennis racquet. Was not disappointed. On my second stop, scored this very nice Babolat AeroPro Drive racquet complete with bag for $9.99.
Was about to check out when I spy a cart coming from the processing area.... YES! Who the fuck donates a brand new in box pair of Alden Indy boots???
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 41 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › A weird question, in which of the following scenarios you would... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Would 13oz / 370gram too heavy for a cotton spring/fall blazer? 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Niche - Army Green Utility Shirt Jacket (XL) 30 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...