Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2795post #41911 of 603798/2/16 at 1:18pmpost #41912 of 603798/2/16 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those Canali shirts have been desdstock for a while judging by the yellowing of that plastic, huh? That's fantastic. This thread has opened my eyes; I knew people kept sneakers "on ice/unworn" for a while but had no idea collecting and keeping high end pieces was a thing until Mr. Big came around for @SpooPoker and now this?
Amazing fellas.post #41913 of 603798/2/16 at 1:49pmpost #41914 of 603798/2/16 at 1:50pmpost #41915 of 603798/2/16 at 2:01pmpost #41916 of 603798/2/16 at 2:09pmpost #41917 of 603798/2/16 at 2:13pmpost #41918 of 603798/2/16 at 2:47pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by AlexJ1100
What @Letric said.
Aside from that, I often see fakes screw up the logo on the arm and just based on looking at RB's stock photos they match up well.
I also wouldn't be too concerned with this model being faked. Don't take this the wrong way, but that model is one of their cheaper ones, and given the price and popularity difference between those and the Wayfarers/Aviator, I don't think anyone would bother faking them.
Thanks guys!post #41919 of 603798/2/16 at 3:06pmpost #41920 of 603798/2/16 at 3:08pmpost #41921 of 603798/2/16 at 3:22pm
Got a email coupon from Savers, spend $25 get $10 off. Got to the register and was $4 short because 2 items I had were unknowingly already 50% off. Tore up the store looking for a $4+ item and came across these two guys. $4.98 total. Thank you thrift gods!
* Nevermind. Just saw @330CK 's post. Goodlord!post #41922 of 603798/2/16 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #41923 of 603798/2/16 at 3:26pmpost #41924 of 603798/2/16 at 3:26pmpost #41925 of 603798/2/16 at 3:31pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Alteration Limits? 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › Winter Clearance Tie & Scarf Sale (Drakes, Hober, Breuer and more) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...