The same loose thread loop that can be seen on the internal construction of probably 99% of all the interior small/large blades of ties manufactuctered?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2773post #41581 of 476417/28/16 at 8:21pmpost #41582 of 476417/28/16 at 8:22pmpost #41583 of 476417/28/16 at 8:25pmpost #41584 of 476417/28/16 at 8:26pmpost #41585 of 476417/28/16 at 8:26pmLol that loop I guess. Idk I never opened up my other ties but the first time I found Hermes I was told to look for the loop to ensure its real.
Any how thanks for the knowledge gents. Meh good thing this is a hobby. The fun thing about thrifting is there's always tomorrow. Plus, It wasn't very nice anyways. hahapost #41586 of 476417/28/16 at 8:29pmpost #41587 of 476417/28/16 at 8:31pmpost #41588 of 476417/28/16 at 8:43pmpost #41589 of 476417/28/16 at 8:46pm^^ that would be correct. Good thing I didn't take pictures of the other stuff I left lol
It wasn't a total loss Gents.
Did score this bad boy in my size. 3 roll 2 patch pocket. Any idea if it's recent? The tag has been cutout. The other larger Canali items I left were all brown label so might have been part of the same donationpost #41590 of 476417/28/16 at 8:52pmQuote:
Half the real hermes ties I've found had no loop.
The best tell for me is just the quality of the silk.you know as soon as you touch it.post #41591 of 476417/28/16 at 8:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Spruce Moose
Lol that loop I guess. Idk I never opened up my other ties but the first time I found Hermes I was told to look for the loop to ensure its real.
Any how thanks for the knowledge gents. Meh good thing this is a hobby. The fun thing about thrifting is there's always tomorrow. Plus, It wasn't very nice anyways. haha
I've found a few Hermes ties. The one that I thought was nicest turned out to be fake. #themoreyouknowpost #41592 of 476417/28/16 at 8:55pmpost #41593 of 476417/28/16 at 9:00pmWell I guess pickings have been a bit tougher. But nothing falls from the sky here, except maybe worn out 30 year old brooks brothers.
That said, I did find these and about 25 other items in the last few days. Getting different things recently too.
Pop on Prada, vintage Hermes, Jil Sander, and Vince.
And I do believe this is one of the Polo shirts we're looking for.post #41594 of 476417/28/16 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #41595 of 476417/28/16 at 9:04pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1008 Active Users (157 Members and 851 Guests)
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider Rock Hooded Coat Sz. 3 2 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 15 minutes ago
- › ALDEN RAVELLO SHELL CORDOVAN SADDLES SNUFF CXL SHOES AND BOOTS 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 21 minutes ago
- › Is Casual Men's Neckwear Dead? 21 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 27 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...