Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:31 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2767post #41491 of 601307/27/16 at 5:37pmpost #41492 of 601307/27/16 at 5:48pmpost #41493 of 601307/27/16 at 5:50pmpost #41494 of 601307/27/16 at 5:51pmThread Starterpost #41495 of 601307/27/16 at 5:58pmpost #41496 of 601307/27/16 at 6:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
Sneaky man....comin in and out of here, hittin my honeyholes, then backin out of the city into the pitch black night exactly like how batman leaves conversations, hits your thrift and dissapears as you try and say a final thought.....fine whatever.....
the frequency your out here though? Once a month at least? or is that info I'll never get?
Either way, I think it was Monday, apparently a fresh rack of dress shirts NWTs came into one of the stores here first thing in the morning...employees said that the tags were all barneys tags but they weren't positive of any brands, assume you stopped by.
Haha, nah. My wife is from the LA area and her grandfather was in rough shape (he passed away today). We flew out to see him and help out with the family. Only hit the stores one day and it was pretty dry. Found a few things but nothing crazy.
Dang....just a few days too late on that one...post #41497 of 601307/27/16 at 6:21pmpost #41498 of 601307/27/16 at 7:46pm
Been working overtime at work and haven't been getting out much. Got off early today, hit a spot and this guy presented himself:
Looks like velvet, feels like velvet. Would the content tag actually say "velvet" if it were or just "silk" or "cotton"?
EDIT: Only comp I could find was the same jacket that sold NWT a couple months ago..We shall see how it does.
Edited by Dirt - 7/27/16 at 8:20pmpost #41499 of 601307/27/16 at 7:49pmQuote:
Velvet is a cotton.post #41500 of 601307/27/16 at 8:03pmpost #41501 of 601307/27/16 at 8:08pmpost #41502 of 601307/27/16 at 8:12pmpost #41503 of 601307/27/16 at 8:47pmpost #41504 of 601307/27/16 at 8:53pmpost #41505 of 601307/27/16 at 9:05pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Grant Stone - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...