lol i was looking for that gif and couldnt find the one in my head.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2764post #41446 of 510597/26/16 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #41447 of 510597/26/16 at 7:44pmpost #41448 of 510597/26/16 at 7:57pmpost #41449 of 510597/26/16 at 8:16pmpost #41450 of 510597/26/16 at 8:23pmpost #41451 of 510597/26/16 at 8:24pm
Thanks. Feeling very fortunate and grateful at this moment.
I also found a cashmere w/ leather trim jacket by schiatti. (Must have been the same donor.) I'd never heard of schiatti before but it seems to sell for a lot of $$ to someone. Will post pics tomorrow, as well.
AHSpost #41452 of 510597/26/16 at 9:01pmpost #41453 of 510597/26/16 at 9:32pmpost #41454 of 510597/26/16 at 9:45pmpost #41455 of 510597/26/16 at 9:46pmpost #41456 of 510597/26/16 at 9:47pmpost #41457 of 510597/26/16 at 9:47pmpost #41458 of 510597/26/16 at 9:48pmpost #41459 of 510597/26/16 at 10:37pm
A 40L in Houston just upgraded his wardrobe. Must be the new Kiton store that opened, or Hermes, Cartier, EZ, or Mashburn. If I knew the area I bet full time thrifting would be nuts here.
HF 130s w/ nice pewter buttons, RLBL, CT orphan
The Coppley is amazing, the striped coats are suits, the striped lining is another LP fabric w/ pewter buttons, all right next to each other on the rack. I thought for sure there would be shirts and ties to go with this haul, but no dice.
only one from another store, older label, but cashmere and cheap. Great combination.post #41460 of 510597/27/16 at 3:06amThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Naw, I'm with you guys. Ive only found one or two Kiton jackets at charity/church sales, never at a live thrift "store". Ive only got a few ties, thats it. But I think thats because (surprisingly) there really isn't a place to buy it anywhere on the island - as opposed to Zegna and Canali, which fall out of the sky like raindrops, and there are probably 250 vendors for them island wide.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Keeper loop 19 minutes ago
- › MTM or Bespoke Tailcoat Tuxedo? 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 51 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway