or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2762

post #41416 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post
 

^^ your manequin looks jacked in that white shirt lol might need to get that thing drug tested

 

 

 

I'd looked pretty jacked too, wearing a women's shirt. :fonz:

post #41417 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahljs View Post

Any info on these gentleman? Can't find hardly anything on them, look very well made. 

Johnston Murphy "Limited" Collection

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Are those shell? Look like they could be. Hard to tell when they're unworn.
post #41418 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


Are those shell? Look like they could be. Hard to tell when they're unworn.

Doesn't look like it looking at the right shoe (looking at photo)...small creases??

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #41419 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierson v Post View Post


You don't sell vacuum cleaners, encyclopedias, or the Book of Mormon.... actually, that gives me an idea.  Just ride up on a bicycle wearing black pants, a solid white dress shirt, and a JC Penney tie...

I did the missionary door knocking for two years spoo if you go that route I can get you set up and give you some insight before hand ha just hit me up 😉
post #41420 of 51165

Was going to head to a Goodwill over lunch but road construction made me turn the opposite direction and by the time I was able to turn around, I realized I was about 5 minutes from a Savers so I hit that up instead. I send praise to the thrift gods for the construction.

 

Really crappy in-store pic:

(that loud Brioni up front is 100% silk, the next two are regular Brioni shirts, ties are Marinella and a Burberry hand made in England.)

(not pictured: Pendleton blackwatch board shirt, Zegna sweater, and a pair of Gustins)

post #41421 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Main Man View Post
 

Was going to head to a Goodwill over lunch but road construction made me turn the opposite direction and by the time I was able to turn around, I realized I was about 5 minutes from a Savers so I hit that up instead. I send praise to the thrift gods for the construction.

 

Really crappy in-store pic:

(that loud Brioni up front is 100% silk, the next two are regular Brioni shirts, ties are Marinella and a Burberry hand made in England.)

(not pictured: Pendleton blackwatch board shirt, Zegna sweater, and a pair of Gustins)

Gotta love those Drakes for Burberry

post #41422 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takai View Post
 

Gotta love those Drakes for Burberry

Is this true for all made in England Burberry?

post #41423 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahljs View Post

Is this true for all made in England Burberry?

im not positive, but i dont think so. check the small tag for ye olde 'M D'
post #41424 of 51165

Went to drop some stuff off at the tailor and hit the closest store. All available.

 

Oxxford's are 48R's, dual vents, half-lined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ethrift.

 

 

 

post #41425 of 51165
Thread Starter 
I did not knock on the door today.

But another, drunker day, I will. That day will certainly be Halloween, if not before.
post #41426 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I did not knock on the door today.

But another, drunker day, I will. That day will certainly be Halloween, if not before.

Every day can be Halloween if you're drunk enough.

post #41427 of 51165
post #41428 of 51165
New old stock "Pedwin" brand gunboats size 8C. Noticed the color looks like Color No. 8, but my eye is not trained enough to know if a shoe is shell cordovan leather without seeing the folds developed with use. The markings are not of any help other than to say the heels are vinyl. I suppose all the heel nails are for looks?


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)










post #41429 of 51165
Not shell... But still very nice.

AHS
post #41430 of 51165
Thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)