Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2754post #41297 of 601047/24/16 at 7:00pmpost #41298 of 601047/24/16 at 8:14pmpost #41299 of 601047/24/16 at 8:15pmpost #41300 of 601047/24/16 at 8:27pmpost #41301 of 601047/24/16 at 8:54pmpost #41302 of 601047/25/16 at 4:44ampost #41303 of 601047/25/16 at 5:58ampost #41304 of 601047/25/16 at 6:15am
Haven't posted anything in a while mostly because everyone and their mother is now a flipper and grab anything with a label on it, but, here are a few things from a Saturday afternoon trip.
Ray Ban 3025 Made in Italy
B&L Ray Bans made in USA (no model number anywhere, why? Anyone?). Some corrosion on the frame and while cleaning the lenses, the "ban" came off so I've got a used pair of Rays, still cool though for $1. (pissed I f****d the branding up)
Oakley _______? Can anyone identify this model for me? Available.
Oakley Bottle Rocket 4.0 in Pewter. These are sweet. Might get my prescription put in these. Available though if you want.
Ralph Lauren 10559 Made in Italy. Not sure if these are AnyTHING but they felt like quality. Available.
Mint Sebago Docksides
Old super nice Gunboat Florsheim 5 nail V-cleat monsters. Sized an 8.5 (couldn't get a good picture of the size on the inside of shoe.) Available.
Mini tie haul. Brown and Church is of surprising quality and I've never heard of them.post #41305 of 601047/25/16 at 6:23amQuote:
Really like these. I rarely see vintage florsheims in the lighter brown shades. these are my brother-in-law's size, he might hoot you a PM hahapost #41306 of 601047/25/16 at 6:32amQuote:
I too love them. I'd also love to know how to date these old guns. I was totally surprised to see these on the rack with two days ago date on them. These were probably left by the same people who throw RLBL in their cart like it's gold.post #41307 of 601047/25/16 at 6:45amQuote:
To be fair if I found RLBL at thrift prices it'd probably end up in my cart too lol. I picked up a minty pair of vintage burgundy florsheims (not imperial and can't compare to your pair lol) for personal use and was trying to get some more info on it. Found the website below which has some good history on the brand and good info on model numbers.post #41308 of 601047/25/16 at 7:48ampost #41309 of 601047/25/16 at 8:29amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by leisurewear
To be fair if I found RLBL at thrift prices it'd probably end up in my cart too lol. I picked up a minty pair of vintage burgundy florsheims (not imperial and can't compare to your pair lol) for personal use and was trying to get some more info on it. Found the website below which has some good history on the brand and good info on model numbers.
@davidVC is a SF member -- although he doesn't post often -- and is an amazing resource on vintage Florsheims and other shoes (Bostonians, Hanovers, Nettletons, etc...) from that era. His weekly blog at vcleat.com is great.
AHSpost #41310 of 601047/25/16 at 8:34amQuote:
Addicted already. Thanks for that man.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Consolidation - fatherhood used dress shoe clearout - JL, Maftei,... 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 24 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 25 minutes ago
- › CROCKETT AND JONES CHADWICK EXPRESSO CALF SUEDE UK11/US12 31 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 42 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 44 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 52 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 52 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...