Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2752post #41266 of 602157/23/16 at 8:45pmpost #41267 of 602157/23/16 at 8:46pmpost #41268 of 602157/23/16 at 8:46pmDamn, your wife is a badass thrifter! Did she learn from you or was she already into it as well? Just curious...my girl couldn't give less of a shit about thrifting, even though I've brought home some awesome stuff for her. Would be nice to go together but she seems to have zero interest, despite my efforts.
@kbadgley84post #41269 of 602157/23/16 at 8:46pmpost #41270 of 602157/23/16 at 8:48pmQuote:She got me into thrifting. She's picked up on the menswear from me but her specialty is finding odd rare stuff that sells for 10x what I get for any of my high end menswearOriginally Posted by Dirt
Damn, your wife is a badass thrifter! Did she learn from you or was she already into it as well? Just curious...my girl couldn't give less of a shit about thrifting, even though I've brought home some awesome stuff for her. Would be nice to go together but she seems to have zero interest, despite my efforts.
@kbadgley84post #41271 of 602157/23/16 at 8:53pmpost #41272 of 602157/23/16 at 9:39pmpost #41273 of 602157/23/16 at 10:14pmpost #41274 of 602157/23/16 at 10:22pmpost #41275 of 602157/23/16 at 10:59pmBeen MIA for the past week. My wife's grandfather is in frail health so we spent the week with her grandparents helping out. Catching up on a crapload of posts.....
Thrifting around here sucks, so I got out and hit some stores on one of the days. Was nice to actually see great stuff in the wild again. Got a few cool things. Pics tomorrow.
Depends on how "vintage" and what it is. Whatcha got?post #41276 of 602157/24/16 at 3:56ampost #41277 of 602157/24/16 at 5:20amJust because its Sunday morning and the thread is slow. Some new old stock shoes. Mostly small sizes.
Crosby Square 9
Florsheim (gone to Japan already)
Weyenburg Aristocrat loafer
Jarman loafer 8.5
Keith Highlanders soft leather loafer 8
Freeman black oxfords 9
Jarman buckle shoes 7.5
just some samples...have picked up about 35 pair of these old stock shoes so far...now the offerings
are down to Nunn and Bush so am thinking twice about copping some more...post #41278 of 602157/24/16 at 6:48ampost #41279 of 602157/24/16 at 7:35ampost #41280 of 602157/24/16 at 8:36amQuote:
To my eye flapped patch pockets are just too much. Too much material. Too many lines. I don't think this proves much, but show me a Zegna, Kiton, or Isaia jacket with flapped patch pockets. I love prep/Ivy and it inspires a lot of my style, but those pockets will never make it into my wardrobe.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1038 Active Users (123 Members and 915 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 9 minutes ago
- › Cigars 15 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 43 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...