Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2743post #41131 of 579527/21/16 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #41132 of 579527/21/16 at 1:28pmpost #41133 of 579527/21/16 at 2:07pmpost #41134 of 579527/21/16 at 2:40pm
fun, strange one-stop:
peterman lambswool flannel
is this mainline? i have no idea about LBM but a nice jacket.
deadstock us nike, us adidas trefoil
old as shit wool flannel cap. look at the purls on the grommets.
no idea what team this is, red is not accurate these are braves colors.
remnant of a tag, i think this is New Era from the 30s or 40s.post #41135 of 579527/21/16 at 2:47pmpost #41136 of 579527/21/16 at 2:53pmpost #41137 of 579527/21/16 at 2:57pmpost #41138 of 579527/21/16 at 3:17pmpost #41139 of 579527/21/16 at 3:23pmpost #41140 of 579527/21/16 at 3:31pmpost #41141 of 579527/21/16 at 3:40pmpost #41142 of 579527/21/16 at 3:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by dazedstate
@double00 not mainline. Lubiam is mainline. LBM 1911 is the softer constructed and Luigi Bianchi Mantova is fused junk (at least in my experience). Nice fabrics though.
just looking around i don't think there is a label called "lubiam" currently. that's the parent company. i doubt if hardly anything they make is fully canvassed (fwiw this jacket is half-canvassed and not what i would call fine tailoring in any case).
thanks anyways.post #41143 of 579527/21/16 at 3:49pmQuote:
No prob. Perhaps they don't have a high end line any longer. Ive seen a few of those and they were all fused. Cool that some of it is at least half canvassedpost #41144 of 579527/21/16 at 4:18pmpost #41145 of 579527/21/16 at 5:50pmBMX gurus, is this the Performer I'm looking for? Grabbed it either way, but finding conflicting info on how to read serial numbers and what not. If serial decoding sites are correct it's an 87 (or perhaps 07?). Edit: 2004. Not the Performer I was looking for. Could tell it wasn't 87 but wished it was. Oh well.
Edited by carreragt7 - 7/21/16 at 7:30pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 20 seconds ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 59 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...