Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2742post #41116 of 477867/21/16 at 9:19ampost #41117 of 477867/21/16 at 9:25ampost #41118 of 477867/21/16 at 9:36am@Spoopoker ..... regarding your 1 pair of glasses situation, letting you know about a Man that exists, Possessing certain goods nobody has., all VTG, ALL deadstock, never worn, new with everything, full product lines collection dating back roughly 40 years....So like I said, goods nobody has..... (Click to show)
Spoo, I have not simply been just assuming, I've been more or less merely operating under the fact that there is no question, that you do not have one, but at least, one pair of Alpina M-1 Premium Metal and Swarvoski crystal framed Avtaors Honestly, I thought you for sure had both versions of those and even went in for those limited Edition ones with like a Diamond or something, for like 3,5k because completing that set and the phrase, Fuck it in conjunction, a simple flippant statement that is alarmaingly successful........side not: for all that clicked the spoiler....1. have I actually utilized that term to decide upon purchasing an something? Yes.,,2. Does it weirdlly just ease your stress and any hesitency about purchasing? Weirdly, yea. Is there every a time where this is smart, NEVER.Don't be dumb, you can't afford them.
Now Spoo, if your simply a man who utilizes sunglasses to simply block the sun from his eyes, and use a frame surroudning those medically responsibile parts of them, with a specific, classic Frame, and thats that, and the idea of even perhaps back up pair or something doesn't even interest, unless of course, they are the same exact ones that you were daily, just incase something happesn to your main pair. then no need to read on. But I got a giuy, and he's a special type of guy, his business happens to be Sunglasess. This has been his business for the past $40 years or so, and 2 be honest, I don't know anyone else who knows or knows abut Jack. I know about Jack though. And Jack isn't someone who simply sells special edition or vintage frames, Jack a man who probably has about 4,500 pairs or so, depending on brand and lines of production etc...you get an Idea, Jack though is someone who isn;t like a single other sunglass dealer in the Country. Because every single pair that he owns, all 5k or so, were purchased brand new and directly placed into locked storage. So he possess for example, every single separate collar model and frame dimension B&L produced for Ray Bans for the entire decade of the 70s, purchase includes all of the original packaging etc...
He has every single model of the first edition releases of all Persol models, even the rare ass original versions pf the Foldables, all Carreras, every model of Cazal produced in it's true prime. Of course he has a great deal of shit like Caviar and deadstock 70s Dior Mobster Frames, fairly possible he's got a few pairs of LV millionaires never removed from the boxes and shit, I for sure that you'd own a pair of these....and of course, he's also got the vintage technical ones like BMW racing, as well as the fucking 80s fucking weird shit, like Gaultier or Matsuda....24k Cartier....but of course, you most likely know that the true point of this message is truly to simply inform you pf the Versace, because he has it, a ;pt of it, Probably Spanning 1980-1997.
I mean honestly, Jack only has two true, loyal monthly customers, Usher and Rick Ross, they stop by once a month, reup, and return.....Ross drops around 6 bills each visit, cleans out all the crazy shit that nobody buys. which Jack in return then must dedicate all his time and effort to locate them again.
So yea, if you've got any potential interest in Jack and Jack's passion and the goods in which he provides for sale, lemme know....I can rep you or simply pass along, information, paper with numbers, the numbers that you may use to contact him, however, I think, if you are at all interested, Telephone correspondence in this manner is dumb, i'll have him pass along his direct personal email, that opens a line of communication that allows sending a picture as easy as a sentence.
Lastly, I know this goes without saying, but this is not a thrift......with that said his prices are quite fairly priced, and I think you more or less probably share a similar consumer approach as myself, I could just as easily be wrong, but you being you, I think that you obviously thrift/trade/buy off clients, etc... whenever you are able, cuz your'er a thrifter at heart, With that said, a man that also possesses the intelligence that allows him to easily conclude that when you want something, sometimes you just gotta go to retail, tha sometimes hoping for something in a thrift to POP IUP, maybe not hopeless cuz we all know anything can happen...something like winning the Lotto for example, but I don't peg you as someone with a a weekly ticket, lucky numbers and a fucking rabbits root. That the reality in this is world is sure , maybe you'lll find what you want tomorrow, next week or next year, but its's not the type of item that normally winds up in in lineup of 10 blazers or Suits, and with little challenge, I, will point out each piece that will never be thrifted, I'd even stake each item picked....but I cant win shit so that would be dumb.
welll anyways, lemme know
Speaking of thread Members......you're sitting at your computer, waiting to shoot off PMs in regards to possibie Proxy or whatever, you have a little text to read first....post #41119 of 477867/21/16 at 9:39am
It has been a decade since my briefcase-carrying corporate drone days. However, this $2.50 (tagged $5 but 1/2 off) vintage Starco tweed briefcase appealed to me. For something made in Thailand, it has a nice trad aesthetic. I like the leather flaps that cover the combination locks.post #41120 of 477867/21/16 at 9:51ampost #41121 of 477867/21/16 at 10:13ampost #41122 of 477867/21/16 at 11:08ampost #41123 of 477867/21/16 at 11:43ampost #41124 of 477867/21/16 at 11:50ampost #41125 of 477867/21/16 at 11:57amThread Starterpost #41126 of 477867/21/16 at 11:58ampost #41127 of 477867/21/16 at 12:03pmpost #41128 of 477867/21/16 at 12:33pmpost #41129 of 477867/21/16 at 12:43pmpost #41130 of 477867/21/16 at 1:16pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...