Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2741post #41102 of 510047/20/16 at 9:19pmSome stuff.
Levi's Commuter Trucker for bicyclists
Then some okish stuff.
I don't normally buy Faconnable, but loved this coat. 85/15 wool/cash
And, in honor of all the dope motorcycles today. This vintage New York department store swag. Italian deer skin ivory Moto jacket with riri zips.post #41103 of 510047/21/16 at 2:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Bahljs
On this topic...
I'm not sure if you all remember, but last year I picked up a stellar vintage Honda CB 350.
I'm the third owner and found out that the original owner is a lawyer here in Cleveland. I've reached out to him several times to try to get back story but no luck. I'm so anxious to find out the history of the bike (and ask if he has any others ).Quote:Quote:
Just want to state emphatically. That your "Auction Grade Honda" Bike find is top 3 in my memories of stuff seen on here.
That sir, is a thread "Artifact".
-will get a bike, just waiting for the right one. . . . A black 1980's kawazaki with red accents. . . . .post #41104 of 510047/21/16 at 5:21ampost #41105 of 510047/21/16 at 5:35amQuote:
Vader, you've seen a lot of stuff on here. For that to be a memory of yours is amazing. Hope all is well with you sir.post #41106 of 510047/21/16 at 5:54ampost #41107 of 510047/21/16 at 6:17ampost #41108 of 510047/21/16 at 6:32ampost #41109 of 510047/21/16 at 7:13ampost #41110 of 510047/21/16 at 7:29amQuote:
Opposite for me. Gives me angst thinking about all the imaginary grails I'm missing out on. In all seriousness though you guys are coolpost #41111 of 510047/21/16 at 7:33ampost #41112 of 510047/21/16 at 7:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Pierson v Post
I should know this, but I can't find anything after searching here. Does the strap on the back of these Zegna pants with 5 stars signify Couture?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just regular Zegna, made by Incotex.
The waist has been altered/let out though.post #41113 of 510047/21/16 at 8:14ampost #41114 of 510047/21/16 at 8:32amThread Starterpost #41115 of 510047/21/16 at 8:45am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1075 Active Users (170 Members and 905 Guests)
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › I need someone to tell me to keep this! 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 22 minutes ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway