Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2710post #40636 of 477027/12/16 at 7:29pmpost #40637 of 477027/12/16 at 7:33pmpost #40638 of 477027/12/16 at 7:41pmpost #40639 of 477027/12/16 at 7:44pmToday was such a tease. I got invited into the back stock room of one of my occasional stops. Wow. Only suits, a few pants and some outerwear was reachable. The rest was on racks well above my head. Suits: brioni, canali, tons of samuelsohn and Hickey Freeman. Cucinelli pants. zegna cashmere coats. The kicker: an Hermes cashmere topcoat they priced at $600. They wouldn't sell me a damn thing.post #40640 of 477027/12/16 at 7:49pmpost #40641 of 477027/12/16 at 7:53pmpost #40642 of 477027/12/16 at 7:54pmpost #40643 of 477027/12/16 at 8:10pmpost #40644 of 477027/12/16 at 8:14pmGot out today for a bit.
RRL heavyweight cotton shirt
Kiton cotton/linen. Price tag left on for bragging purposes
Crispy Filson khakis
Mini-vintage tee haul and a Patagonia bucket hat for me. Whatchoo guys know about that vintage liqueur tee?!
My personal favorite. Some cathouse in Alaska with awesome artpost #40645 of 477027/12/16 at 8:22pmpost #40646 of 477027/12/16 at 8:24pmpost #40647 of 477027/12/16 at 8:26pmpost #40648 of 477027/12/16 at 8:41pmpost #40649 of 477027/12/16 at 8:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirt
Got out today for a bit.
RRL heavyweight cotton shirt
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Whoa! That's the RRL big bear, pretty rare piece!Quote:
I think leftofthedial must've been right when he said that was introduced with mcnairy. I've had (and mostly sold ) a bunch of the daiki stuff - upland, stream, Maine guide, and pen jackets, cruiser, upland, and knockabout shirts and I've never seen a garment center tag. It could be it was introduced at the transition to mcnairy? Which pieces did you have with it?post #40650 of 477027/12/16 at 9:14pm
Mainly fodder and random things this week.
FWK, CP Company
Rag & Bone, AllSaints
Usually don't pick this brand up, but NWT and tweed
Neiman Marcus shorts for personal use
Raf x Fred
I know close to nothing about tennis, but these were cheap
Orvis rod or rifle bag? Not sure which, but leaning towards the former.
Real patchwork PRL
BoO x William J Mills. The quality of this canvas is insane. Picked this one up a few weeks ago but forgot to post.
Bernhard Willhelm x Camper
PS London made in Italy. Can anyone help me identify the maker?
Picked up because of Spoo's sold listings.
Solar ski sunnies made in France. Too bad I'm not bout that steampunk lyfe.
Paid up, but 80% off, NWT, and for personal use. Probably the best knit piece I have ever owned.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Buy quality hangers in Australia like Hanger Project or Butler Luxury 2 minutes ago
- › Fall closet cleaning! TIES bundle 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 24 minutes ago
- › Edoya Handmade Horsehair Shoe Brush 26 minutes ago
- › Lotuff & Clegg Bags? 41 minutes ago
- › Should your belt always match your shoes? 56 minutes ago
- › Cotton Joggers with zippers on the ankles? 57 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...