$20 to anyone who can find pictures of an old couple from Colorado wearing those on the beach in Hawaii.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2709post #40621 of 602197/12/16 at 2:02pmpost #40622 of 602197/12/16 at 2:15pmpost #40623 of 602197/12/16 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bon Vivant Life
follow up to earlier post. took some of this mornings haul plus some VV shirts to Buf Ex. got $48 store credit. hit the racks and found this Billy Reid XL Linen shirt. marked $34, but got to the 50% off point.
sorry about orientation of pics, is there a way to rotate them?
hit another rack and POP! first TF non tie. when i checked out the girl said "well, someone made a mistake", but she honored the price. I found it funny that shirt next to it on rack was a J Crew for $24. sad part is that it doesn't fit.
Went to a buffalo exchange for the first time last weekend, picked up a Balmain blazer for $65.00, flipped it for $550.00 in 3 hours. Will go back.post #40624 of 602197/12/16 at 2:52pmpost #40625 of 602197/12/16 at 3:37pmpost #40626 of 602197/12/16 at 4:06pmpost #40627 of 602197/12/16 at 5:11pmpost #40628 of 602197/12/16 at 6:31pmpost #40629 of 602197/12/16 at 6:39pmQuote:
Mario's dumps their merch? I've never seen any evidence of that. The jacket is pre-owned, but in great condition.
The hanger is just 1 of about 140-150 in our collection.post #40630 of 602197/12/16 at 6:41pmDo any of you ever find ties with a small straightpin (like you'd use for sewing, but shorter) holding the folds together where they meet at the big blade? The first I saw, I thought it was just a hack, so I threw the pin out, but now I've seen it a couple more times, and I'm trying to figure out if it's a standard thing on some ties. And, if so, where can you find more of the pins. Anyone familiar with this? (I'd include a pic, but I can't find one with a pin right now. #toomanytiesproblems)post #40631 of 602197/12/16 at 6:43pmQuote:
I've found a few things with tags, and some sport coats that look brand new (one of which has a small flaw), so I assumed they unloaded un-sellable stuff there, but I don't have any verifiable info on this.post #40632 of 602197/12/16 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain
Do any of you ever find ties with a small straightpin (like you'd use for sewing, but shorter) holding the folds together where they meet at the big blade? The first I saw, I thought it was just a hack, so I threw the pin out, but now I've seen it a couple more times, and I'm trying to figure out if it's a standard thing on some ties. And, if so, where can you find more of the pins. Anyone familiar with this? (I'd include a pic, but I can't find one with a pin right now. #toomanytiesproblems)
Yes. I see it in ties all the time.
They are really small pins with a small nailhead looking end (not a round end like a regular sewing pin).
I have a feeling it has to do with the construction process. perhaps they pin it together before it's sewn up and forget to take it out when it's done.post #40633 of 602197/12/16 at 6:59pmpost #40634 of 602197/12/16 at 7:10pmpost #40635 of 602197/12/16 at 7:13pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › What music are you listening to lately? 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Italian Business Casual / Casual Wear 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...