can it count as 'thriftening' when it happens weekly to you ya bastard?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2684post #40246 of 604207/6/16 at 12:04pmpost #40247 of 604207/6/16 at 12:09pmpost #40248 of 604207/6/16 at 12:10pm
love seeing some thriftenings
In the last few months I've found a fair number of NWOT and NWT from Harry Rosen. I wonder if you got the motherload lol
How about some teasers Frenchy?
Edited by Spruce Moose - 7/6/16 at 12:21pmpost #40249 of 604207/6/16 at 12:39pmpost #40250 of 604207/6/16 at 1:23pmpost #40251 of 604207/6/16 at 1:43pmpost #40252 of 604207/6/16 at 2:24pmpost #40253 of 604207/6/16 at 2:55pm
My humble offerings:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #40254 of 604207/6/16 at 3:18pmpost #40255 of 604207/6/16 at 3:35pmBeen slow around here.
PRL x Corneliani wool/linen sc. 44 long.
ArcTeryx "Alden" pants. NA.
Yesterday's dinner and today's lunch: vegan green goddess bowl. Red quinoa, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, microgreens, spring mix, peppers, and pita chips with a basil tahini dressing. Deelish.post #40256 of 604207/6/16 at 3:44pmSo finally after 5 years of regularly hitting thrift stores I snagged a non old label zegna suit! I understand it's a regular thing for most of you guys but I was pretty stoked. Also found a brown label canali suit. Both were sitting there on the newly rolled out rack just waiting for me.... And on top of everything they both fit just about perfect!!! Also the zegna is even trofeo and in a good pattern! Fun stop in kc!!
Quick fit pic of the trofeo...post #40257 of 604207/6/16 at 3:55pmpost #40258 of 604207/6/16 at 3:58pmpost #40259 of 604207/6/16 at 4:00pmpost #40260 of 604207/6/16 at 4:02pmMy daughter says: "you know that this is totally insane, right?" what do you think?
I went to an auction; around 150 pair of athletic shoes including 50+classic footjoy, 19 adidas wrestling shoes and lots of name brand lacrosse and football. Less than $12 a pair, couldn't resist. Selling for 25 to 60 a pair...
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 18 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 29 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › FS Alden x Unionmade Plain Toe Blucher White NEW 9D 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...