Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2668post #40006 of 514457/2/16 at 3:01ampost #40007 of 514457/2/16 at 5:04ampost #40008 of 514457/2/16 at 5:41amQuote:
For me, a lot of it has come down to design details. Daiki-era looks similar to EG, but a little more restrained. McNairy looks, to me, a little more boring, as far as details go, and a little more insane as far as fabrics and "standout" pieces (which look much like his own line).
As for details/numbers to identify, the only one I've noticed is the "Made in the Garment Center" tag is mostly (only?) on McNairy-era.post #40009 of 514457/2/16 at 6:01ampost #40010 of 514457/2/16 at 6:04ampost #40011 of 514457/2/16 at 6:07amMcNairy really needs to re-evaluate job choices.
You remember when Homer Simpson designed a car? = Mc Nairy.
Daiki is very Blue collar influenced. The everyday steez. Well, apart from the pants designed to push a small boat offshore.
His fits with jeans would be spot on.
Edited by Thrift Vader - 7/2/16 at 6:23ampost #40012 of 514457/2/16 at 6:38ampost #40013 of 514457/2/16 at 8:09ampost #40014 of 514457/2/16 at 8:54ampost #40015 of 514457/2/16 at 8:56ampost #40016 of 514457/2/16 at 9:06am
Found this trunk yesterday. Normally would see prices over $100 on less cool trunks, this one was $34. Not available.
I'd guess a bit over 100 years old.
Charles Wtihnell & Sons - Leather Bag Warehouse.
Canvas bound in leather and wood with brass bumpers on all corners.
Fabric lining, original removable shelf.
Haven't done much to it except remove 3 wasp nests from the inside.post #40017 of 514457/2/16 at 9:39ampost #40018 of 514457/2/16 at 10:22ampost #40019 of 514457/2/16 at 10:41am
This weeks haul. One day, three stores. All available.
Recent Canali Blue Glen Plaidish Windowpane blazer, more blue than pics show, 46L DV
EZ 15 Mil suit, Blue pinstriped, DV, FF pants, 42R, Pants uncuffed, about 3" extra fabric
Another EZ 15 Mil, Gray w/ teal stripe, DV, FF cuffed pants, 42L
Etro Milano suit, SV, FF cuffed pants, 42R
NWT Jack Spade Herringbone Benton jacket, 40
Prada Gray Checkered sport coat, had a pair of black Prada pants attached, but pants had a large rip. 38 extra slim.
Another Prada, definitely a bit skeetish, top portion of jacket is wool, as you move towards bottom, the pile gets lighter, until when you get to bottom 8" of jacket it is like crinkled silk. Hard to explain, and don't know if pics captured it well. 38 small fit. These also had a pair of non matching pants with them, again pants were badly torn.
Dolce & Gabbana solid blue sport coat. Probable orphan, but too well made to leave behind. 38, fits more like a 40. Small pulls just above button opening on lapel.
Ted Baker NWOT blue blazer, nice details, SV, Size 6 which equates to a 44.
Corneliani ID unstructured sport coat 40R
Brioni Piuma Houndstooth 100% Cashmere 41R
Brioni Navy Blue 42R Nomentano sport coat, has Metal Brioni lion's crest buttons. Are these the buttons I should sell separately?
Magee Donegal Tweed Jacket, More tan color than pictures show, 40R
My first Savile Row finds that I actually bought. Allan & Harvey bespoke HEAVY double breasted coat. No size given, PM for measurements if interested. This is so well made, can be buttoned either to left or right. Weighs a ton. Google Fallan 7 Harvey and there is a post on AAAC that raves about quality and service that was offered by Mr. Fallan. Picture of sleeve and cuff best shows true color of garment.
Second Fallan & Harvey bespoke piece that Mr Lobell was kind enough to donate. 99% sure it is cashmere, compared it to all my other 100% cashmere pieces, could not tell a difference. No size stated.
A Tommy Bahama Jeans shacket. NWT, cotton, Large
Tommy Bahama shacket, wool, NWOT, XL
Comme de Garcons Sweater
Not sure if this is a thing, but it was with others so I grabbed it. Big Logo
Gap NWT Kaihara Japanese Selvedge, 33x30,
Thats about half of it, will bore you with shirts and ties later....maybe
Edited by Bon Vivant Life - 7/2/16 at 10:57ampost #40020 of 514457/2/16 at 10:46am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › Jomers 10 minutes ago
- › New Tie - What to wear with it? 15 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 23 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 26 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 27 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...