Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2659post #39872 of 548086/30/16 at 10:03ampost #39873 of 548086/30/16 at 10:08ampost #39874 of 548086/30/16 at 10:09ampost #39875 of 548086/30/16 at 10:23ampost #39876 of 548086/30/16 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by concealed
Gents, its moving time for the Concealed family. We are leaving our ancestral home of Massachusetts for warmer, if not greener, pastures in the Southeast. I have already alerted the locals in Atlanta and I thrift less than once a week, so don't expect any interruption! Would love to meet some folks and maybe get together for a beer or three like I have done in the best with some SF members here in the Boston area.
Make sure to try a Peanut Coke when y'all blow into town.post #39877 of 548086/30/16 at 10:28ampost #39878 of 548086/30/16 at 10:45ampost #39879 of 548086/30/16 at 10:53ampost #39880 of 548086/30/16 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
Soo much siilllkkkk.....Definitely going to start saving searches for tie lots...
On another note, has anyone figured out what the deal is with Suit Supply, because personally I'm totally not getting it. The first (and last) item I thrifted, I tried to make sense of in the store for like 10 minutes. Their 2nd hand market figures do not follow any basic rule or theory or even concept, in all of economics. Their resale to retail price ratio are leagues beyond anyone else, there isn't a lack of supply whether new or 2nd hand, and they're decent suits but they're Chinese made. I don't understand. I mean the suit I thrifted and sold went for about 65% of retail, it's madness. If anyone possesses this wisdom or insight so I can stop wracking my brain I'd appreciate it, because the fact that I am unable to figure out this problem is driving me crazy. Kthxbi.
Yes don't try to figure it out just know it will always sell and the flip will almost always be double, living in NyC I always come across Suitsupplypost #39881 of 548086/30/16 at 11:24amQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Make sure to try a Peanut Coke when y'all blow into town.
memories!! before i moved to nashville (almost 20 years ago) i visited my family here and there was a peanut vendor in the Arcade. You could buy peanut cokes there.... holy shit that was a long time ago.post #39882 of 548086/30/16 at 11:26ampost #39883 of 548086/30/16 at 11:34ampost #39884 of 548086/30/16 at 11:35ampost #39885 of 548086/30/16 at 11:35amQuote:
Yea but I'm just the type that needs to know information when confronted with stuff in this industry I am not aware of, or if it's a case like this, it's almost as if it were an equation that I need to figure out, slight OCD perhaps, but also, I won't sell stuff unless I am thoroughly versed, this is the first item I sold blind just because I had no clue what to think and the just said fuck it, I had just found a Henry Poole bespoke suit so I grabbed it on the way out (after 10 minutes of trying to figure shit out and quitting on the thing cuz I was frustrated...i wish that wasn't true).
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › NEW in Box Edward Green Silverstone Chukka Coffee Suede 888 E UK 9... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › NEW in Box Edward Green Westminster Dark Oak 888 E UK 11.5 /12 $1250 11 minutes ago
- › 17 CLASSIC SUITS--Both TWO-PIECE and THREE-PIECE! GRAILS! Paul... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...