Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2646post #39676 of 548856/27/16 at 9:20pmpost #39677 of 548856/27/16 at 9:53pmpost #39678 of 548856/27/16 at 9:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by tben
I think I had something to do with starting this pleat conversation. I'm back...
PSA on sneakers check out your local sports authorities gentleman. Shoes are 20-40% off. I don't anticipate any of the good ones to last. Especially if you're a sports type of guy; cleats can be had for $10-20.
I like how you always sign off. Just adds a little something to your post.
Sometimes just want to clear the space fast. If someone is willing to buy it out it could be easier than to move all of the crap out later.
Milton or Rehoboth??
Falls Church. I still haven't made to Deleware.post #39679 of 548856/27/16 at 10:41pmpost #39680 of 548856/27/16 at 10:53pmpost #39681 of 548856/27/16 at 11:16pmQuote:
You are wise to avoid Alabama. I have thrifted there a few times. Fucking horrible.post #39682 of 548856/28/16 at 4:08ampost #39683 of 548856/28/16 at 4:16ampost #39684 of 548856/28/16 at 6:44am
My in-laws are in Alexandria so, as with almost every long weekend, I'll be up there. I mostly go to ride the trails and for the food scene but there are enough thrifts and TJX/Marshalls within reasonable striking distance that I have come up on some sweet stuff.post #39685 of 548856/28/16 at 6:48ampost #39686 of 548856/28/16 at 6:51ampost #39687 of 548856/28/16 at 7:06ampost #39688 of 548856/28/16 at 9:23am
it's been ok lately: LP mainline, BB by Greenfield, NWT Zegna 15mil. whatever.
now for some good stuff!
thriftergy! there's been a bit of this on thread lately
OG Gap x Champion - that's the original gap logo on the tag, so 70s
btw, ribbed gussets are usually a good thing to see if you're hunting vintage sweats.
recent (2013) decent camo nike aw77. raglan! i really like this and i think it likes me back
this next one i'm getting pretty excited about.
found some deadstock kids denimz a couple weeks back...
those are unbranded but with price tags. no price, maybe faded off...
all very lightweight, the one is marked 9 oz sanforized and the rest are all lighter, i'm assuming 8 but no idea whether stf or sanfo.
bartacks, chainstitching, and single needle stitching throughout (no lapped seams, it's mostly flat fell). no rivets, dungaree-style pockets, no metal shank buttons they're all sewn on plastic (or maybe melamine) button flies.
i gotta dig some more but deetz suggest circa 1940.
did i mention selvedge?post #39689 of 548856/28/16 at 9:54ampost #39690 of 548856/28/16 at 10:09am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 50 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 10 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...