Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2642post #39616 of 514596/27/16 at 4:18pmThread Starterpost #39617 of 514596/27/16 at 4:18pmpost #39618 of 514596/27/16 at 4:27pmpost #39619 of 514596/27/16 at 4:30pmFound a few more pairs at the Rack of anyone wants them.
Pissed these aren't my size
Size 9.5 @ $90 - Originally $295
Complete with shoe horn
Size 8 Wide @ $180 - Originally $260
Never heard of them but they looked nice
Size 11 @ $90 - Originally $295
For the small footed man
For the big footed man
They had at least 3 different styles of AE in a size 16, oddly enoughpost #39620 of 514596/27/16 at 4:32pmpost #39621 of 514596/27/16 at 4:36pmpost #39622 of 514596/27/16 at 4:42pmQuote:
Other than "it's currently in style" though, why should anyone pick pleats instead of flat front in that outfit? I do not visit any other parts of this forum and I wear the same pair of jeans 6 days a week. I'm just curious.post #39623 of 514596/27/16 at 4:43pmThread Starterso after that ralph lauren mega haul the other day, i went back to the house to see if there were any leftovers that I could grab. Well, it seems they also brought in more stuff. This woman was if the the biggest, one of the biggest RL clients in New York - at least Long Island. So the guy said he would hook me up because i got a lot of stuff the other day and I picked out about 500 pieces of Purple Label, Black Label, or Polo. No filler, no Ralph line, no RLX, no Lauren line. Only premium stuff. thats the picture you see in the room with my haul on the rolling racks. A good 60-65% of it is NWT too.
He tallied me up and gave me an awesome price and I agreed. Now, I had left about 750 similar pieces besides these because they were just kind of boring next to the prints, fabrics and vintages I had in my initial pick. But he says to me "Want to make me an offer for the rest of the house?" I say "Not really, I'm good". He says - take the rest of the house for $500 and call it a day. WHAT?! 75 cents an item? You got it brother. So I went and gathered another 750 pieces. I cant even guess the retail price on all this shit. Probably at least $750,000. A handful of jackets I had all had price tags of $2,000 or more. This is in addition to the stuff I got on Friday which had to be easy 40-50 grand at retail.
So net net for a 2 day haul I got (these are guesses, theres no way I could piece count today) the following - 99.5% ALL Ralph Lauren purple or black label and Polo vintage, with the exception of some Rugby :
100 outerwear including leathers, suedes, duffels and toggles, military etc
50 dresses and gowns
like 10 shoes, all exotic crocs, lizard, etc
30-40 belts, including an INSANE hammered silver mexican carved leather concho RL and another sick carved leather one without silver (and lol at the fringed belt that she got from Lindas stuff )
10 pairs of shoes
30 scarves including a ridiculous bugle bead embroidered evening shawl NWT and probably $3K or $3.5K
assorted jewelry, mostly sterling silver, including a 1980 tiffany sterling bracelet
a few books
and the cool non-RL stuff which was like 10 pieces lol. A vintage 1980s the cure "boys don't cry" t shirt, a 1987 David Bowie tour T Shirt, vintage champion made in USA sweater, a pair of fucked up vintage Levis (small E but very cool), two pairs of Louboutins, vintage Oakley frog skins, and more that Im forgetting now.
the most amazing piece of this haul was balled up like a piece of crap next to the hot water heater. Its a (Very) vintage Ari embroidered Ralph Lauren carpet/rug. I have no idea what this thing is worth but its a goddamn masterpiece. its all hand embroidered in india and is probably 6x8. I took it immediately to get it cleaned and need to do some research on it, but I have a feeling this thing would pay for a good chunk of the whole haul.
My haul on friday was $21/item, today with over 1000 pieces, my take was $4 an item. FOUR FUCKING DOLLARS EACH. I cant even.
So needless to say, if any of you need a gift for your girl and she's a 2/4/6, i got you haha.
Heres some pics below, no way to do singles but trust me, its all primo.post #39624 of 514596/27/16 at 4:48pmpost #39625 of 514596/27/16 at 4:48pmpost #39626 of 514596/27/16 at 4:52pmpost #39627 of 514596/27/16 at 4:53pmpost #39628 of 514596/27/16 at 4:57pmpost #39629 of 514596/27/16 at 5:07pmpost #39630 of 514596/27/16 at 5:10pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1563 Active Users (326 Members and 1237 Guests)
- › Npeal Mock Turtle Neck Cashmere Sweater 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...