I had it on an old computer that crashed - i will try and see if I can find it!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2632post #39466 of 573936/25/16 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #39467 of 573936/25/16 at 5:56pmpost #39468 of 573936/25/16 at 5:59pmpost #39469 of 573936/25/16 at 6:11pmThread StarterQuote:
Looks completely common and even if real, likely not worth the time spent listing if you're selling it.Quote:
lol the dude moved fast I didnt have time to get there.post #39470 of 573936/25/16 at 6:28pmpost #39471 of 573936/25/16 at 6:29pmpost #39472 of 573936/25/16 at 6:32pmThread Starterpost #39473 of 573936/25/16 at 6:50pmpost #39474 of 573936/25/16 at 6:54pmGot back from vegas last night. Awesome trip. Thanks to all for the advice.
So after four days of seeing stuff I could not buy, had to get out and do some thrifting today.
Brioni is an orphan, two skeets, one alden, two AE's, the single tie for the day, one inco.
Stuff for my wife and daughters (they had a good day.)
The lilly shorts were cheap consignment.
Pop on suit supply.
Told my wife in vegas I needed some flip flops to go to the pool. These OluKai's will do nicely thank you very much
Seemingly defunct Seville row tailor shirt.
Nice details. Reminds me of my one kiton and one borelli.
Had to look this one up as well.
But I knew what this one was.
And now for the coolest find of the day. This is our dishes and a few years ago we broke the sugar dish. But we kept the top.
Today I found just the dish without the top.
Almost makes me believe in fatepost #39475 of 573936/25/16 at 7:04pmThread Starterpost #39476 of 573936/25/16 at 7:07pmpost #39477 of 573936/25/16 at 7:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by dahl5yankees
Bill Cunningham, 87
Cunningham photographed New York street fashion for the last 40 years for the NY Times.
There's a great documentary about him on Youtube, link below.
Cunningham's longtime assistant John Kurdewan posted a tribute on Instagram. He wrote, "William John Cunningham,
the genius who created the art form of street photography and had the most singular eye in fashion, died this afternoon
from the complications following a stroke."
Just finished watching the doc, thanks for sharing. What an inspiring guy. RIP.post #39478 of 573936/25/16 at 8:11pmpost #39479 of 573936/25/16 at 8:22pm
Sanyo, XXL, Black Trench, NwotWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sanyo, XL, Cashmere/Silk Blend JacketWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rugby, SWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Southwick Blazer, 44RWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent BR, 44RWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
APC Selvedge 34Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NWT Versace Collection Polo, XL fits like a MWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NWT Rag and Bone Selvedge 31Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Unbranded Selvedge Chino 30Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NWT BB Flannel
BarbourWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Barbour's for me. Paid up for it at Nordstrom. Not anything close to what the tag says, however. Everything else is available.post #39480 of 573936/25/16 at 10:54pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 48 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 16 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway