I used to have boxes of those damn pencils. If I had all of the limited production RL samples that were given to me in the early 90s, I could retire.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2629post #39421 of 511056/24/16 at 10:19pmpost #39422 of 511056/24/16 at 10:46pm
The red one is a vintage gren
Tod's and Ostrich, thanks again to the thread, would have taken forever to ID this skin.
Some guy donated his entire starter wardrobe, all mint, mosty Flusser, Pronto, Men's Wearhouse stuff, about 25 suits and 50 or so shirts, a couple gems though.
HF Silk/Wool gorgeous colors
Gettin high on my own supply with this one, dual vent, ff pants, fits like it was tailored for me
another, same size and guy, but too slim for me.
Did not cop, but now looking at completed listings, I wish I had.
Vintage Hartmann attache with some patina ;)
did not kop
did kop, kids are enjoying.
Oh and this, has the loop, and if Hermes is going to make a corporate tie, it'll be a French Champagne.post #39423 of 511056/24/16 at 10:48pmEpic day with @spoopoker. Details and photos tomorrow because I came home and passed out from exhaustion. Weeks of running on fumes and 3 days of flying until 2am finally caught up to me and I'm told I fell asleep literally mid-Harry Potter. My 9 year old was unable to rouse me.
Anyway, it was a day unlike I've had in a long long time.post #39424 of 511056/25/16 at 12:19ampost #39425 of 511056/25/16 at 12:58ampost #39426 of 511056/25/16 at 1:26ampost #39427 of 511056/25/16 at 1:51ampost #39428 of 511056/25/16 at 2:08ampost #39429 of 511056/25/16 at 3:22amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by classicthrifter
Seriously, do you just see the rack and say I'll buy all of this right now and roll it over to the purchase desk? I just imagine people fighting for this stuff like at some thrifts... How in the world... Amazing! I really need to get more in to estate sales. Wow...
There was a lot of work done to ensure that I was able to grab the best of the best. I also went with @GMMcL who was running interference from the Russians for me. He'll fill you in on the rest of that laterQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Epic day with @spoopoker. Details and photos tomorrow because I came home and passed out from exhaustion. Weeks of running on fumes and 3 days of flying until 2am finally caught up to me and I'm told I fell asleep literally mid-Harry Potter. My 9 year old was unable to rouse me.
Anyway, it was a day unlike I've had in a long long time.
Could've also been the margaritas.Quote:
WUSSUP MECHANICS IN JAPAN!
European? Hmm. Interesting. Ill get more pics and send them over.post #39430 of 511056/25/16 at 3:54ampost #39431 of 511056/25/16 at 4:20amThread Starterpost #39432 of 511056/25/16 at 4:30ampost #39433 of 511056/25/16 at 6:18ampost #39434 of 511056/25/16 at 6:59ampost #39435 of 511056/25/16 at 7:37am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The REAL Hate Crimes Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 18 minutes ago
- › acronym 3rd arm fidlock keychain 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway