Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 11:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2620post #39286 of 550426/23/16 at 11:55ampost #39287 of 550426/23/16 at 12:08pmpost #39288 of 550426/23/16 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Woofa
So, some info for anyone needing LP repair.
I bought this horsey for my wife off of EBay a few months back. Got it cheap as the zipper was broken.
Brought it to LP store for repair.
About 45 day repair time (they sent it to Italy,) and zipper seems to have been replaced. Gave me a cheap garment bag and a plastic LP hangar with the repair.
Total repair $60. In for just About $110 so not a bad deal.
People at LP store were very nice so don't hesitate to use them.
I'm seeing this post with a delay but F.CK I made a mistake a while ago =>post #39289 of 550426/23/16 at 12:12pmpost #39290 of 550426/23/16 at 12:23pmQuote:
..diggin those pants!post #39291 of 550426/23/16 at 12:25pmpost #39292 of 550426/23/16 at 12:37pmpost #39293 of 550426/23/16 at 12:40pmpost #39294 of 550426/23/16 at 12:48pmBeen busy with Father's Day stuff (still missing mine) and helping my GF's dad work on her house (mad brownie points), so I haven't had time to post last week's goodies 'til today. All n/a, except maybe the Gustins if you have a similar pair in 34.
I knew nothing about Cockpit USA, but I figured NWT and Made in USA made it worth it. We'll see.
Who knew H&M made cool stuff? I so wish this fit me!
Rag & Bone, but with a bunch of patches and damage on the pocket because the previous owner SUPER GLUED A BADGE TO IT.
AE and Dooney
James Perse, Billy Reid, PRL
Gustin & Sammy
I usually skip Thomas Pink, but this tux shirt is really nice.
I'm hooked on aloha shirts now.
Happy I had a coupon for these Danners, because they were priced Goodwill high.
And, from the estate sale:
Super beat-up Pendleton, deadstock varsity jacket from Brill Bros., (?) and some kind of reptile purse. Can anyone help me identify the critter, and let me know if it's at all valuable? @SpooPoker?post #39295 of 550426/23/16 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
Tea pots aside, any info on @Nobleprofessor? Haven't seen him around in about a month.
I have been swamped with legal work (my real job). I have several police shooting cases in Federal Court and they have demanded a tremendous amount of time lately.
I'm glad I was missed!post #39296 of 550426/23/16 at 1:11pm
Thrift/flip brag from my Dad???
He is a music guy and happened upon this partial drumset for $65. There is some other paraphernalia that will sell for about $100 as well.post #39297 of 550426/23/16 at 1:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by concealed
Thrift/flip brag from my Dad???
He is a music guy and happened upon this partial drumset for $65. There is some other paraphernalia that will sell for about $100 as well.
awesome to see that. I had a similar pearl set when i was 14 or 15....same production era. Seeing the pics of the hardware brought back a lot of memoriespost #39298 of 550426/23/16 at 2:33pmpost #39299 of 550426/23/16 at 2:35pmpost #39300 of 550426/23/16 at 2:45pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 16 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 18 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 24 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 26 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 33 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 38 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 39 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...