Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2603post #39031 of 599896/20/16 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #39032 of 599896/20/16 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Vanity sized, but still.
A lot of little changes.
- No donuts by the coffee pot like at my previous place of employment.
- No fellow employees asking if I want to go get a burrito, after I already ate my packed lunch.
- New office layout is about 90% standing.
- Started eating breakfast every day
- Vitamin D suppliment every day
- Got a puppy
- Volunteered on an organic farm
No beer celebrations with Spoo?post #39033 of 599896/20/16 at 5:13pm
First time out in at least a month. Glad to be back into the swing of things. All available. Sorry for bad pics.
Mountain Hardwear women's shell.
Skeet, Ledbury(16), Kiton x 2(17)
St John Collection leather jacket. Size 8.
MHL Margaret Howell sweater. Medium.
Oxxford gray birdseye suit. Super 110's. 42R.post #39034 of 599896/20/16 at 5:15pm
If this catches on, could be a decent way to make a few extra bucks while out on ones route, or road-tripping: Roadie app. Obviously not a way to make any sort of primary income, but if you're already going that way, could make some extra coin. Plus you get discounts at Waffle House! I've only seen a few "gigs" when I checked it out, but I'm going to check again when I'm heading down to FL, and before I head back - one haul could cover all my gas.post #39035 of 599896/20/16 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #39036 of 599896/20/16 at 6:39pmpost #39037 of 599896/20/16 at 6:46pmIn other Waffle House news, the CEO's former housekeeper and her lawyers are trouble after secretly recording some hanky panky between boss and housekeeper and then trying to squeeze him for millions to keep it quiet. #smotheredandcovered
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/how_sex_tape_of_former_waffle.htmlpost #39038 of 599896/20/16 at 7:00pmpost #39039 of 599896/20/16 at 10:15pmpost #39040 of 599896/20/16 at 11:49pmpost #39041 of 599896/21/16 at 1:38am
Saturday I got up early and decided I was gonna go thrift uncharted territory. It kinda sucked. Here's what happened....and I hit one spot today too...
I've never seen ties for $.50.....couldn't help myself...nice silk braces though
6 Bottles of brand new Kiton Perfume....$3.75 a pop, not bad.
Allen Edmonds LWB in indigo blue suede, maybe worn once
Some Paul & Shark Italy Polo's I found at a Savers for 5 dollars....if you've been to the Savers here then you know how uncharted I was getting.
MINT Woods & Brown Bespoke English Dress Shirts
GBV Denim Shirt, Borrelli, Celine Polo
Love this thing. Botton front collared sweatshirt from D.S. Dundee for J Press. This shits legit.
Marled Charcoal hoodie by T by Alexander Wang
FF Navy Incotex, Unis Chinos, MIJ Raw Selvage Unsanforized Brioni Denim....except none of those things, just shitty Brioni denim.
Perfect Summer Blazer, Navy 100% Flax Polo Corn
Super recent Armani Collezionni Italy with dual exhaust and a 2 button front, plus I'm a sucker for purple pinnstripes
Zegna dope blue windowpane
Fucking gorgeous suit
Far and away my favorite. 100% Shantung Silk Bespoke Tuxedo that is in absolutely flawless condition, dated February 1958....now the address is Skid Row so they are no longer there suffice to say and I couldn't find anything about this guy but this thing is awesome.post #39042 of 599896/21/16 at 5:01ampost #39043 of 599896/21/16 at 5:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Gajsek
When did Corneliani use these two labels? The first one has the "corneliani older" pocket tag, and the second one has the current one from this Tailored Consignment website...
Thanks for the help!
The second has been their new label and they've been using it for 3, maybe 4 years now. Your actually missing a label that was between these two and used for at least 5-6 years.post #39044 of 599896/21/16 at 5:29am
This jumpoff. There's also the sartorial line which is the premium stuff. There's also ID but it's best you don't know what that looks like so you never buy it.
Edit: He's got some updates to do to that page. Cantarelli has been using a different tag for a few years now. The "Older Caruso" isn't older Caruso it's just the Caruso that is only used for Boss Baldessarini, but that tag was never used or seen on any other garment ever, and Barrie isn't exactly right but I'm knit pickin there...D'Avenza definitely needs to be listed on there ... @Brianpore holler if you need pics of the new stuff or the two different types of D'Avenza....MG should probably be on there too, just sayin...
Edited by Jompso - 6/21/16 at 5:44ampost #39045 of 599896/21/16 at 7:01amThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Look goes on... 19 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 33 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 34 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 2 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...