I think there must be a more accurate word.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2600post #38986 of 604526/19/16 at 6:24ampost #38987 of 604526/19/16 at 6:26ampost #38988 of 604526/19/16 at 6:33am
Friday's thrift loop was hella slow, so to make myself feel better I hit the annual antique street sale yesterday.
4 Vanity Fair Character Sketches by Sir Leslie Ward (signed Spy) from 1890's-1900's. The guy had a metric ton of these, I plan to go visit his shop very soon.
These will be framed and kept here in the Gentleman Cave.
Small carved horn crane to match the one I already have.
A dog pin.post #38989 of 604526/19/16 at 7:55ampost #38990 of 604526/19/16 at 8:08amQuote:
Actually, it's a 924 turbo with a widebody.
Did look at it. But not what i need.
And no Wes, he simply removes parts for the owner's restoration projects. And they are stored where i found them.post #38991 of 604526/19/16 at 9:59ampost #38992 of 604526/19/16 at 10:00ampost #38993 of 604526/19/16 at 10:02ampost #38994 of 604526/19/16 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Purchased a new 944 in 1984 the first year of manufacture. Got a discount to do European delivery program pick it up at the port. Went to Stuggart toured the factory and drove the car there for a week. Very nervous driving a new car for the first time in a foreign country!post #38995 of 604526/19/16 at 10:52ampost #38996 of 604526/19/16 at 10:58ampost #38997 of 604526/19/16 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #38998 of 604526/19/16 at 11:41ampost #38999 of 604526/19/16 at 1:00pmpost #39000 of 604526/19/16 at 2:35pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Suit Jackets/Sport Coats/Blazers Never Fit Me Right 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Size 40S --- Only 1 Left! █ BIG DROP MAR 30 --- MAKE ME OFFERS ----... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...