Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2595post #38911 of 603806/17/16 at 5:30pmpost #38912 of 603806/17/16 at 6:24pmC
Could be fake? I would expect the tie tip on the back to match the background color of the tie itself-so blue in this case.
Do they pass the other tests? (Labels, twill direction, thread loop, etc)
Also, the stiching along the back is WHACKKKK
Edited by timhortons - 6/17/16 at 6:34pmpost #38913 of 603806/17/16 at 6:32pmpost #38914 of 603806/17/16 at 6:34pmpost #38915 of 603806/17/16 at 6:35pmpost #38916 of 603806/17/16 at 6:37pmpost #38917 of 603806/17/16 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #38918 of 603806/17/16 at 7:12pmThread Starterpost #38919 of 603806/17/16 at 7:21pmpost #38920 of 603806/17/16 at 8:19pmpost #38921 of 603806/17/16 at 8:39pmpost #38922 of 603806/17/16 at 9:11pmpost #38923 of 603806/17/16 at 10:30pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Killer! Love when they're all crispy new. That NWT one I scored/posted awhile back was fucking $1.99 no joke. I couldn't believe how badly they goofed. Sold for $295? I think.
Not sure I've seen you post an Hermes scarf/carre yet, how many is that for you so far?post #38924 of 603806/17/16 at 10:45pmFound some cool stuff this week.
I'll let my new friend set the mood:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Antonio Maurizi monks.
J Crew ludlow suit w/ loro piana super 120's
Made in Italy Brooks Brothers 1818 Regent suit
Vineyard Vines corduroy chinos
Gap Japanese selvedge
Naked and Famous selvedge
Lightweight North Face vest
Alpha Industries reversible Flyers' jacket
I. Spiewak "hidden agenda" jacket
Vintage Sedgefield western denim jacket
Zegna seersucker shirt
2x NWOT Barbour gingham shirts
LOVE this Polo Ralph Lauren madras western
St. Croix, Brandolini Sport
Willis & Geiger cotton flannel, Willis & Geiger madras
100% $ilk Brioni
SICK Harley Davidson denim/leather jacket
Jagermeister denim jacket
Tom James Filo A Mano tuxedo
Canali brown label sport coat x3, and orphan x2 (hope to find the pants in the next couple days)
Hickey Freeman blazer
Hickey Freeman silk/wool jacket
Burberry London jacket
1984 Harley Davidson sleeveless tee
DID NOT KOP
Zegna Trofeo suit
PRL patchwork madras, PRL rayon womens
And a couldnt in good conscience leave the Castle Grayskull for $1.60.
And a shoutout to @SpooPoker for the "fodder" trade. Love the Vilebrequin trunks! Gonna rock them all summerpost #38925 of 603806/17/16 at 10:57pmWhat's up dudes?
Not available unless we're talking really juicy stuff or cash. I apologize; I'm just not in a position financially my friends.
True thrift, or as close as it gets in these parts. One stop.
And two e thrifts at decent enough prices that they count. Finamore was a while ago.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Look goes on... 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 51 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Need advice for tie color for light purple dress shirt. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones Malton Chestnut Burnish Calf Size 9D 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...