Those pants are great still
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2581post #38702 of 512786/14/16 at 6:00pmpost #38703 of 512786/14/16 at 6:06pmpost #38704 of 512786/14/16 at 6:36pmpost #38705 of 512786/14/16 at 6:55pmpost #38706 of 512786/14/16 at 7:26pmpost #38707 of 512786/14/16 at 7:52pmpost #38708 of 512786/14/16 at 7:59pmpost #38709 of 512786/14/16 at 8:03pmpost #38710 of 512786/14/16 at 8:09pmpost #38711 of 512786/14/16 at 8:34pmpost #38712 of 512786/14/16 at 8:41pm
BB label I haven't seen:
Equestrian helmet, Gabriel Power & Co, Made in England
I guess this is a thing
A Spike Lee Joint
Thought this might be Screen Stars x Falcon Crest, but instead Screen Stars x Flown in Poland.
Teh Saks is nicer than teh Ballantyne, 44 both
KVA, for the guy who needs pockets on his hood. Great fabric but the elastic on the waist and cuffs is not my favorite
Velvet YSL NA, this pic suxxx but fit pic later
Yohji, matsuda, tag heuer
Obligatory ties, love the navy Givenchy
Italy, ostrich, first exotic belt in my sizepost #38713 of 512786/14/16 at 8:55pmpost #38714 of 512786/14/16 at 9:32pmpost #38715 of 512786/14/16 at 9:50pm
Semi Decent night at the Thrifts. I picked up some fun fodder (St John Capris, Peter Millar Skirt (who knew?), J Crew embroidered anchor shorts, Miss Me bermudas, TravelPro Crew 3 Carry On Bag) and also these:
Can anyone tell me anything about this designer Roger Sakoun? The googles have failed me and there is not much to compare to on the bay. I found a "taxi" dress on 1stdibbs but not similar to this one... the Made in France hooked me.
Very shiny (and 80s?) and doesn't really seem to be 100% linen as the tag says. There is some hand stitching internally as well.
Then the two Escada suits. I paid up a little but most likely worth it.
I can't decide if this one is a set or not. The top seems more cream and may also have some sun damage at the top.
The skirt is in fine condition though and I didn't notice this until I returned home!
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 12 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...