Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2579post #38672 of 602156/13/16 at 10:29pmpost #38673 of 602156/13/16 at 10:36pmpost #38674 of 602156/13/16 at 11:09pmpost #38675 of 602156/13/16 at 11:54pmpost #38676 of 602156/14/16 at 5:37ampost #38677 of 602156/14/16 at 8:18ampost #38678 of 602156/14/16 at 8:19ampost #38679 of 602156/14/16 at 10:08ampost #38680 of 602156/14/16 at 10:16ampost #38681 of 602156/14/16 at 10:18ampost #38682 of 602156/14/16 at 10:28amShow and tell time.
A buddy of mine found this inine SINGLE $9.99 costume jewlery bag.
Over 100 g of gold.
That black circle is a old french silver coin encased in 18k gold.
He is still reseraching the coin.
Also in there was a 2 carat saphire ring and a half carat canary diamond.
Hes looking at minimun $10K
The only reason im sharing this is to show that anything can happen with this crazy hobby of ours.post #38683 of 602156/14/16 at 11:28amThat's awesome impuntura! Great find for your friend!
Nowhere near that awesome, but I bought an EZ Su Misura suit for $1. Along with an older Brooks Bro 346 3 piece for another $1. Bought like 15 items for a whopping total of $19. As I always post from mobile I'm too lazy to upload a bunch of spoilered pics, but here are a couple of the goodies. Also got a few pair of Levi's (as I'm trying to learn the denim stuff more), Yves Saint Laurent button up, RL Golf, Nike Air max polo, MFG crazy pants, and some other stuff.
I wish every day was $1/item, haha.post #38684 of 602156/14/16 at 11:29ampost #38685 of 602156/14/16 at 11:36amYeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see a sign at the front of the store saying everything tagged in that color was only $1, supposedly only exception was furniture.
Happens once a week, for the color tag that is off 50% the week before. But for an EZ suit to make it for a week priced at $19 and then I get it and a bunch of other stuff for less than that was really nice.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1196 Active Users (130 Members and 1066 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 15 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 40 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 44 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 45 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...