or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2557

post #38341 of 51453
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

Absolutely. I'm surprised I find anything at all frown.gif I don't go to nearly as many estate sales though.

but technically nassau and suffolk are like the mason dixon line, no?
post #38342 of 51453
Is that a Cashmere Polo SUIT? Did I see that Tom Ford tie in a movie?
post #38343 of 51453
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Is that a Cashmere Polo SUIT? Did I see that Tom Ford tie in a movie?

jacket, not suit. though the grey with purple overcheck feels like cashmere, i don't believe the tag.

the TF I don't think is a 007 one but i need to look those up. for $2.50 after my coupon, I'm not really giving a shit either way.
post #38344 of 51453
@SpooPoker
what Purp said lol. Kidding aside, makes me wanna post the stuff I've found, just been a lazy punk, and it takes forever when you share wifi with a gamer and a teen drama queen lol
post #38345 of 51453
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewfio View Post

@SpooPoker
what Purp said lol. Kidding aside, makes me wanna post the stuff I've found, just been a lazy punk, and it takes forever when you share wifi with a gamer and a teen drama queen lol

but that makes fun livin'.

(I'm watching my kid play dance dance revolution doing some song for the nth time in a row, so theres that)
post #38346 of 51453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewfio View Post

@SpooPoker
what Purp said lol. Kidding aside, makes me wanna post the stuff I've found, just been a lazy punk, and it takes forever when you share wifi with a gamer and a teen drama queen lol

post that Gucci suit #freegucci
post #38347 of 51453
Fake Versace, right? No content tag or anything else, what I've pictured is everything branded/labeled. It's a plasticky feeling jacket.




post #38348 of 51453
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carreragt7 View Post

Fake Versace, right? No content tag or anything else, what I've pictured is everything branded/labeled. It's a plasticky feeling jacket.

Yeah those two tags are not coherent.
post #38349 of 51453
@SpooPoker your kid doesn't yell at the screen and isn't a 27 year old, right? Lol guess I'll make the most of it and wait till they fall asleep to post lol.

@aging in rhythm let the anticipation build up mang! Still, ain't no kiton ca$h ha
post #38350 of 51453
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

but technically nassau and suffolk are like the mason dixon line, no?

Haha yeah yeah you could say that.
post #38351 of 51453
Did not snatch @ $50




post #38352 of 51453

It's been said before, but I'll say it again: @drlivingston is one helluva good guy! He saw that I picked up some Talbott 7 Folds recently and offered me some of the cool, coffin boxes that they would have originally come with that he had picked up. Wouldn't accept payment, shipped on his own dime and packed like they were Faberge eggs. Truly one of the thread's finest. Much appreciated, Doc!

post #38353 of 51453
Been a pretty good couple days.

Altea is wool silk.

These were $5 each on the New Items rack at the Mens consignment spot. They had never heard of either...



Couple oaks and a dope pair of vintage Gucci MOP butterflies.

Purple label is 100% cash





post #38354 of 51453
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

Haha yeah yeah you could say that.

Good, only half of that was picked in suffolk peepwall[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewfio View Post

Did not snatch @ $50 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Thats 2004 or 2005 Donatella early collections. I would have passed at 50 too, but if they have a half off day, Kop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post

It's been said before, but I'll say it again: @drlivingston
 is one helluva good guy! He saw that I picked up some Talbott 7 Folds recently and offered me some of the cool, coffin boxes that they would have originally come with that he had picked up. Wouldn't accept payment, shipped on his own dime and packed like they were Faberge eggs. Truly one of the thread's finest. Much appreciated, Doc!

But did you get handwriting?
post #38355 of 51453

Massimo Dutti, 100% cotton, size 48.  Dual vent, surgeon cuffs.  Available.

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)