Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2547post #38192 of 544106/6/16 at 10:13pmpost #38193 of 544106/6/16 at 10:25pmpost #38194 of 544106/7/16 at 12:05am
Kimbo died? I just read about him being in the hospital an hour ago. Just found an acquaintance brother was shot and killed in the city early yesterday morning as well. Chicago is becoming a shit hole with gang bangers. 70+- shooting on memorial day weekend. Grill & Chill instead.
Popped into local salvo today for a breather.
Prolly the only YY i would dare wearpost #38195 of 544106/7/16 at 4:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain
Better, this is not so much a thrift brag as a gift brag. My sister was just in Italy, and by weird connections, met up with this guy:
You might have seen him on the webs. He owns a leather goods business called Il Bisonte. So she said, "I got you a couple of things from Mr. Bisonte's shop. You'll meet him the next time we go to Italy."
That sister of mine is pretty alright.
I was looking at a couple Il Bisonte pieces(wallet, and cell cover) the other day locally. Damn fine leather goods.post #38196 of 544106/7/16 at 4:19ampost #38197 of 544106/7/16 at 5:29ampost #38198 of 544106/7/16 at 5:31ampost #38199 of 544106/7/16 at 5:33ampost #38200 of 544106/7/16 at 5:35ampost #38201 of 544106/7/16 at 5:51ampost #38202 of 544106/7/16 at 6:43amBeen MIA due to my wedding and have another 1.5k posts to catch up on, haha. Once I get the professional pics back I'll have to give a few deetz on my venue/outfit.
Haven't been out much but hit a nice estate sale last weekend.
Some cool hats, Ford and Marlins are US made
Alexander Julian lizard grain, NWT Bosca, NWT some random name, NWT Lucky Brand
Italian made Vasque Sundowners - really hoped they would have fit but are about a 1/2 size to small
New in box Tetris
Heavy AF briefcase (thought it was a saddleback for a hot second) with "Cooper & Lybrand" stamped on it (Company that merged with Price Waterhouse in 1998 to form PwC)post #38203 of 544106/7/16 at 7:04ampost #38204 of 544106/7/16 at 7:17ampost #38205 of 544106/7/16 at 8:09am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 7 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 22 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...